what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

If I'm at your house using your bathroom and your dusty *** only has the same towel you dry your nuts with for me to dry my hands on.

If I see a bar of soap on your sink and not the pump kind.

If you use a "wash rag" for your dishes and it looks like it's been in the sink for a couple of weeks.
:rofl:

People in my apt complex who will empty out all the trash from their car in the garage. You really want the building you live in to be dirty as ****? I don't understand

Should I be judging my friend .. He is dating this girl he met online. Both live in San Diego . He was out of state for school . She met and celebrated with his family and they video chatted. Etc he just met her for the first time physically.

Wait wait wait...

So the girl was at the family's house and dude wasn't there?

People who are on their phone all day. Impatient drivers (who have their phone to their ear) but blow their horn, when they feel disguted by a slower driver.

I will knock a stranger out, if they ever try me like that.

People who say how much instead of how many

Women who complain about broke guys (Their almost always broke themselves)

Not saying please or thank you

People rocking ugly shoes

People who are "into" fashion but have no idea what they are talking about

When there are 3 empty urinals in the bathroom yet you choose the one in the middle.

**** YOU!!!!

Who the **** does that??

A little ***** that's who....

MF'ers who use the family restrooms, when they clearly are by themselves. What are you 12? I always call people out when I'm standing out there waiting with my son so I can change his diaper. I tell them "I get you have to take a sh/t, but why does it take you 20mins!!!, use the MENs!! "

MF'ers who use the family restrooms, when they clearly are by themselves. What are you 12? I always call people out when I'm standing out there waiting with my son so I can change his diaper. I tell them "I get you have to take a sh/t, but why does it take you 20mins!!!, use the MENs!! "
Welp..... :lol:

But look of the family bathroom is cleaner than the men's then I'm using the family bathroom.

I get all that, but don't take 20mins. Males and females are in their staring at their phones and taking snaps.
Why do people take selfies in nastiest room in the world?

The restroom...wear poop and pee are deposited into a porcelain bowl.

I see bathroom selfie pics of women and I'm instantly turned off....YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PERSON!

Last edited:
I respect that more than the ones that do it in their dirty bedroom with misplaced clothes all over the floor

People who take selfies in general get judged. I appreciate it if they look extra good, but they're still getting judged lol

People who don't eat fried chicken with their hands. I don't care if it's savage, it's the only way.

Back
Top Bottom