What's the BEST thing you've Ever had to eat???

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Buffalo meat burger at a restaurant in Pleasantville, NY.
What restaurant?
nerd.gif

First thing(s) that come to mind for me are Edamame Ravioli/Dumplings from Buddakan in AC/NYC.

fried chicken from lady and son's in savannah

bbq ribs made by my homegirl april

gyro from spot in germany

my grandmothers cabbage

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

-1.jpg
Really? I mean they're amazing wings but the best thing you ever ate? Not so sure.
Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Here are some of my own pics.

Not the steamed pork buns but the chicken buns from Momofuku. Still amazing tasting.

4089418726_f99b649a29.jpg

Momofuku's pork ramen

4089419154_6f6f5a1c19.jpg
Pork buns of Ippudo > any sort of buns from Momofuku.

I did however enjoy the ramen more at Momofuku than Ippudo.

As for me:

2uratko.jpg

Cornflake French Toast with home fries @ EJ's Luncheonette

^ That's so strange, usually people swear by the pork buns at Momofuku and claim Ippudo's ramen is that much better than Momofuku's.
laugh.gif
I was only in NYC for two days last fall so I didn't get to try Ippudo but I will have to make a stop when I'm in the city next month.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

^ That's so strange, usually people swear by the pork buns at Momofuku and claim Ippudo's ramen is that much better than Momofuku's.
laugh.gif
I was only in NYC for two days last fall so I didn't get to try Ippudo but I will have to make a stop when I'm in the city next month.
Something about the pork bun at Ippudo was just amazing. It was extremely savory IMO.

If you decide to go to Ippudo any time between Thursday-Sunday for dinner, make sure you go early or are prepared to wait. The wait is always long.

Two things.

The roasted bone marrow at Blue Ribbon Brasserie and the Marea's Fusili with red wine braised octopus and bone marrow.

The dessert ever, coffee and donuts at per se

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My Mom's oxtails..with that gravy and rice?? Whaaat tsss
smh.gif
My Chinese friend's grandma's oxtail stew is
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
. I came back from a restaurant hella full and still ate like two full bowls when she offered it to me.

Of course ..Who didn't see the vagina jokes coming a mile away. You guys need to step your *%! up.
smh.gif

This stuffed chicken at Ruth Chris Steakhouse comes in 2nd place. It was stuffed with cheese. It was all in the meat, like how did they do it! man it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My Mom's oxtails..with that gravy and rice?? Whaaat tsss
smh.gif
My Chinese friend's grandma's oxtail stew is
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
. I came back from a restaurant hella full and still ate like two full bowls when she offered it to me.
*drool* I should've seen this thread earlier. My parents just came by to visit yesterday and were asking me what I wanted them to bring...*$!!

Foie gras with truffle oil and mangoes at Ana Mandara in San francisco
24g3c48.jpg

and Wagyu (American Kobe beef) at Harris' in SF also.
dlhis1.jpg

if you're in nyc..
zttamw.jpg

16jhd9e.jpg

I've had my share of fried chicken... but these joints?? whaaat!! the skin is so crisp.
pimp.gif

ima have to say pizza from dominican republic, tastes wayyyy diff than the ones here more of a sweet fresh taste

Back
Top Bottom