i took a small duece
just slipped out my butt
 one of those wet ones
 driving while standing up so i wouldnt sit on my own duece
this is nothing too crazy
NOTHING TOO CRAZY
I've got a couple
mean.gif

Something light. A couple Christmas' back me and my ex exchanged Christmas gifts. We were kind of on rocky terms and we had taken a little break. She went off to Kuwait to go visit her mom ( her mom was in the service) and I was back home doing my thing. She comes back home a day before New Years and "made up" and exchanged gifts. She got me 2011 BC 3's and I got her an iPhone. I was in a happy place, got my favorite shoes and my girl in one day...

Later that day the iPhone I had just got her was laying on the counter and we had just activated it with a new number and I was the only one with the number at that point. Or so I thought. The phone kept ringing while she was in the shower. I'm like "wtf, who could be blowing her up its a new number?" Pick up the phone, it's her ex boyfriend. I ask him "what the **** you doin calling this number?" He says ask (girls name) she's been texting me and just told me to call her she got a new number
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
just waited for her to come out the shower and started hitting her with all the questions cornering her till she cried. Took my shoes and promptly left that ***. Wearing my BC3's are so bittersweet
mean.gif
Damn son. I genuinely feel for you.

Shoulda took the phone too
mean.gif

Last edited:
About a month ago I was getting it in with an NT thick broad. Was a dummy and tasted her first. So I get up, face like a honey glazed ham. Told her to put it in her mouf. She laughs and goes into her bedroom. I grab my clothes and leave. Didn't even put my draws back on. I'm a big dude. I was wearing jeans. Chaffed legs and all. Got played :smh:

**** Face... can't believe NT rode that clown so hard...

Didn't know dude was out here still scamming smh...

About a month ago I was getting it in with an NT thick broad. Was a dummy and tasted her first. So I get up, face like a honey glazed ham. Told her to put it in her mouf. She laughs and goes into her bedroom. I grab my clothes and leave. Didn't even put my draws back on. I'm a big dude. I was wearing jeans. Chaffed legs and all. Got played
mean.gif
roll.gif
What? I don' even

I don't get it. You performed oral, finished, asked her to do the same, and she just laughed at you and walked away? And then you just left?

What?

Topic says it all.

I've taken some pretry hefty Ls in my life.

I think biggest one of my adult life was last year; I was in my car in the parking lot getting ready to leave school. I look up in the mirror and notice that there's some gold up in my nostrils that needs to be excavated. So I do some picking.

When I say I did some picking, I straight up drilled that *****. TTGL style. California Gold Rush out that ************. I would pull a booger out, examine it, flick it out the window, and then get back to picking. Grossest **** I've ever done, but hey, I was in my car, alone, and nobody was watching.

Except this super fine girl who was staring at me from her car the entire time. I recognized her as being from my class, too. (Luckily it's a super huge 100 student-class).

The look on her face was one of pure revulsion. Like her very soul had literally **** itself in agony.

Biggest L I've ever taken :smh:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LO48f3mxA0

Last edited:
:lol: so I had this theory to play the pick 3...

I said I'll play every area code in my phone

so that day, 330 (akron hits)

and I go nuts. I look at the winning number behind it $90,000

I'm sick

I tell my gf..

she tells me, you know that you only would have won $500... that $212,000 is how much they pay out for that day to people that played that number...

I calm down...

**** the lotto.

About a month ago I was getting it in with an NT thick broad. Was a dummy and tasted her first. So I get up, face like a honey glazed ham. Told her to put it in her mouf. She laughs and goes into her bedroom. I grab my clothes and leave. Didn't even put my draws back on. I'm a big dude. I was wearing jeans. Chaffed legs and all. Got played :smh:

:rofl: What? I don' even

I don't get it. You performed oral, finished, asked her to do the same, and she just laughed at you and walked away? And then you just left?

What?
Yeah man. A playa wasn't trying to force the issue and have a rape charge ya feel me?

She told me "I don't do that". So I said "you are tonight". She hit me with the "Ninja please", Wiz Khalifa laughed and dipped.

She told me "I don't do that". So I said "you are tonight". She hit me with the "Ninja please", Wiz Khalifa laughed and dipped.
Oh God

I'd be so angry
mean.gif

I feel for you son

And I LIKE eating box lol. But something like that would be too much to bear.

Last edited:
I took too many bong hits and threw up all over myself and then threw my jeans (with my ipod still in the pocket) in the tub like a dummy.

Back in 2010 I Took the bus/metro from downtown Bethesda to Columbia hts to meet this bad Macedonian chick that I worked with at a hotel to swim...she didn't show up smh...I didn't have a cell phone at the time due to losing it a few days previously...so I go back to my grandparents crib n she called while I was out to say lets reschedule..she hits me on fb like I'm sorry I'll make it up to you..come over right now..so with just 7 bucks in my pocket I took the bus back/metro back to Columbia hts..at this time I didn't know DC like that her apt was a few blocks from the metro but I walked a extra 8-9 blocks lookin for it..I finally get to her spot shes lookin right she had on this white dress n heels..I was star struck she's like lets go for a walk she shows me around her apt complex I say lets go back to your spot..she's like I'm cool with that we get back to the her pad n she's Layin on the her air mattress..she didn't have much in her spot due to her staying for the summer n going back..anyways I'm standing up she has this look In her eye n was like we can do anything you want to do..,,when she said that I froze up..I get on the bed n she's Layin next to me but I didn't make a move..about 15-20 minutes go by and when I attempted to make a move her roommate opens to the door..I was pissed..then like 10 other international students come in and started talking..their like lets go play basketball I'm like naw..but they wouldn't leave so finally I said I'll play..the girl was pissed...I went n balled n her ol girl stayed with her roommate home..I never got a chance to smash after that..she would come to work n flirt with me but every time I offered to come kick it with me she would be like naw....the next year I hit her on fb she gives me her number I texted her a few days later Tryna set somethin up she didnt reply smhh

I went to a major slump with women after her..till this day I don't know how I froze up..I hope she comes back I gotta redeem myself

About a month ago I was getting it in with an NT thick broad. Was a dummy and tasted her first. So I get up, face like a honey glazed ham. Told her to put it in her mouf. She laughs and goes into her bedroom. I grab my clothes and leave. Didn't even put my draws back on. I'm a big dude. I was wearing jeans. Chaffed legs and all. Got played
mean.gif
LMFAO 

When I was 18 and a freshmen in college, I ended up finding out that a girl I talked to was Charlie Villanueva sister. She looked good and we hung out and stuff, but she was stuck on some other Black dude who always played her lol. So I was trying to get the edge, and I don't know why but I started Googling Charlie, and found all of his social network websites. I literally messaged him on FB, Twitter, and even wrote a question on Formspring on advice to get with HIS sister.

Long story short she found out, I guess he told her and was like "WTF YOU HIT UP MY BROTHER ASKING HOW TO GET WITH ME"

I felt mad dumb. It was one of those moments where you do something dumb but can't explain why.

I told this story before but is ******* on myself while I was hooping. When I was younger we were hooping in the street. A game of 21 and everybody was close so I needed a tactic to win. I started to fart every time dudes would shoot the ball. Dudes was cracking up dying laughing so I wasn't stopping anytime soon. I ended up taking the leas and was on my way. Long story short I tried to let one go and it ended up being more. I felt the dookie ball shoot and clinched my cheeks and caught it praying it didn't drop. Ran 4 houses down to the crib no timeouts or nothing. After changing and tossing the disgusting underwear my whole thing was I hope these ****** don't know. I had to front on the whole I had to **** line. But anybody who was smart and seen my expression knew whst happened

When I was 18 and a freshmen in college, I ended up finding out that a girl I talked to was Charlie Villanueva sister. She looked good and we hung out and stuff, but she was stuck on some other Black dude who always played her lol. So I was trying to get the edge, and I don't know why but I started Googling Charlie, and found all of his social network websites. I literally messaged him on FB, Twitter, and even wrote a question on Formspring on advice to get with HIS sister.

Long story short she found out, I guess he told her and was like "WTF YOU HIT UP MY BROTHER ASKING HOW TO GET WITH ME"

I felt mad dumb. It was one of those moments where you do something dumb but can't explain why.
Damn dude you ****** up. You could've had that NBA money.
I told this story before but is ******* on myself while I was hooping. When I was younger we were hooping in the street. A game of 21 and everybody was close so I needed a tactic to win. I started to fart every time dudes would shoot the ball. Dudes was cracking up dying laughing so I wasn't stopping anytime soon. I ended up taking the leas and was on my way. Long story short I tried to let one go and it ended up being more. I felt the dookie ball shoot and clinched my cheeks and caught it praying it didn't drop. Ran 4 houses down to the crib no timeouts or nothing. After changing and tossing the disgusting underwear my whole thing was I hope these ****** don't know. I had to front on the whole I had to **** line. But anybody who was smart and seen my expression knew whst happened
WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE MORE AND MORE STORIES IN THIS THREAD WILL INVOLVE PEOPLE ******** THEMSELVES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom