Whats The Biggest Sporting Event You Ever Attended?

5uimhc.jpg

pimp.gif

2001 MLB All-Star Game in Seattle.

2005 NFC Championship Game in Seattle.
Game 5 of the 2006 World Series in St. Louis when the Cards won the whole thing
pimp.gif
(Probably the best one)

Not all that big, but last year #1 USC @ Oregon State when my Beavers went up 21-0 at the half and upset the #1 Trojans ruining their hopes of a NT
pimp.gif

1998 World Series Gm 1 Yankees Padres @ Yankee Stadium. Great game. Needless to say the Padres got swept.

When the Wiz advanced to the 2nd round vs the Bulls a few years ago

A couple of World Cup Games

Starcade when Goldberg lost his 1st match
laugh.gif

Ik its hockey, but when the Wisconsin Badgers won the championship...in Milwaukee.

It was a coincidence that the Final four was held in Milwaukee the year they won it all.
It was a championship Home Game. Not neutral what so ever.

So basically the Bradley Center was 100% Wisconsin fans. When they scored/won ive never heard anything so loud in my life. Gives you the chills.
My dad got tickets the night before. 300 dollars for the worst seats in the biulding. All the way up in the corner.

It really didnt matter though, the atmopshere was soo rediculous and made up for the location of the seats.

Game 4, 1999 NBA Playoffs, Spurs @ Lakers

Kobe dribbling the ball off his foot
smh.gif
smh.gif

The crowd chanting ED-DIE, ED-DIE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Game 5 of the 2008 NBA Finals.

Never thought I would attend a Championship game to watch the Lakers play in my lifetime.

Even though they lost the series, it's a great thing to say I watched my squad play in the Finals.

I even drove up to LA by myself from San Diego.

29zbuz8.jpg

2007 Mavs VS Warriors Game 6. Close out game. Oracle was going crazy. Everytime a 3 pointer dropped people were hugging each other. WE BELIEVE

500536634_ccbef670a4.jpg

2004 NLDS Game 3, Limas shutout
2006 WBC Korea VS Mexico
2008 NLDS Game 3, OX K's Soriano
smokin.gif

2009 WBC Semis and Finals

im jealous of all you world cup attendees. it's my dream to watch usa and guatemala in a wc one day.

2007 ALCS games 1 and 2. Flew up to Boston with my buddy, we already had tickets for game 1, sat in the right field bleachers.

Got tix to game 2 an hour before gametime through the ticket office, we kept calling and calling. Got through and sat 20 rows behind home plate. My first everMLB game.

Been to the 1st and 2nd rounds of the NCAA tourney when it was in Winston-Salem and at Greensboro this year.

was at Wake vs UNC and Wake vs Duke this year.

trevor hoffmans 300th save. we left when he had 2 outs because we wanted to beat the rush to the car. no idea it was his 300th til we were in the car. smh

Back
Top Bottom