What's the coolest thing you've done so far in life?

Slept in a covered boat in venice during a storm

Skinny dipped in the tiber river

Mountain climbed 8)

Played around in a rice field in the Philippines

Other random stuff.

Zip lined in Catalina Island. Went to a nude beach in Cancun, had a bar tab of $800 one night between 4 peeps on Vegas one night. Going to Hawaii in June this year. :smile:

Soccer team got 2nd place in the far west regionals. :smh:

Vardar?

-Banged a hot ******, and a whole heap of fine 40+ year olds.
-Was at the Rose Bowl this year to watch my Spartans beat Stanford.
-Banged a hot 18 year old when I was 28 while her twin sister watched, butt naked on the bed next to us (didn't go for the swap) :smh:
-Done mushrooms around 30 times
-Been to NYC, LA, San Diego, Chicago, ATL, Dallas, Vegas and many more 5+ times each

I need to start helping other people more :smh:

Did security for Ted Turner (founder of TBS) and had a lot of interesting conversations with him? Got to go up to his pent house and chill some days.

Had a daughter

I was in the city spelling bee in 4th grade on the path to scripps Howard... I lost because I spelled "advisory" wrong [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Jumped on Stage at Lil B Concert drunk and gave him a hug

Used to catch the Grand River bus from school and Big Sean would be in the back freestyling with his mans Pat Piff, it's only cool to see how he actually blew...

I also wanted to add the humanitarian mission I was part off. We helped around 75 to 80 kids from Mexico and south america come to the US (San Diego) to get surgery done on Cleft Lips. They were briefly taken care of and then sent back to their families.

cool is subjective 

had identical  twins 

cud of had them twice . 

as a dallas cowboys fan drove to san fran a few years back to see the cowboy play the niners. there was more cb fans then niner fans at the time .

was at the staple center when lakers beat the sixers in phili to win the title in 01. the streets was crazy after .

lost over 100lbs in 8 months.

was in on a choo choo 

smashed my side chick outside in a car in front of my house while my main chick was inside asleep. 

cool is subjective 

had identical  twins 
cud of had them twice . 
as a dallas cowboys fan drove to san fran a few years back to see the cowboy play the niners. there was more cb fans then niner fans at the time .
was at the staple center when lakers beat the sixers in phili to win the title in 01. the streets was crazy after .
lost over 100lbs in 8 months.
was in on a choo choo 
smashed my side chick outside in a car in front of my house while my main chick was inside asleep. 
you damn right cool is subjective ....

I find that last one Damn disrespectful. you can smash who ever you want but outside while the woman you apparently lived with is inside is not only disrespectful but Damn stupid.

you damn right cool is subjective ....

I find that last one Damn disrespectful. you can smash who ever you want but outside while the woman you apparently lived with is inside is not only disrespectful but Damn stupid.
she wasnt faithful to me either g. it is what it is .i can see the viewpoint if she was down for me but since she wasnt that was hella cool to me .

Last edited:
Wrote for the Timberwolves for two seasons. Partied with Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons, James Harden, Ricky Rubio, Chase Budinger, JJ Barea, etc.

Interviewed Kobe, Dwight Howard, DeMarcus Cousins, Dirk, D Rose, David Stern, etc.

Back in 2012, I backpacked in Peru solo and ended up in this little town called Urubamba where I drank ayahuasca with a shaman and had the most enlightening, eye opening, incredible psychedelic trip of my life. Literally woke up the next morning a whole new person. Since then everything in my life started falling into place and I've been happy ever since.

I also wanted to add the humanitarian mission I was part off. We helped around 75 to 80 kids from Mexico and south america come to the US (San Diego) to get surgery done on Cleft Lips. They were briefly taken care of and then sent back to their families.

That's pretty cool of you. I remember seeing a video about this in middle school.

Think the coolest thing I've done personally was meet one of the pioneers of Steel Pans. If anyone cares his name is Ellie Mannet.

Went to Europe
Interviewed Kendrick Lamar
Invited and tried out for the US U16 National Rugby Team

Went on a cruise to cozumel... the water look like blue powerade

had a daughter

visited every college in alabama in the summer between my junior/senior year of hs

I nutted in a girls face the 2nd time i saw her... real beautiful girl... i busted in her eye... i got the nickname sure shot after that...

one time after dark my homies and i stole a boat and paddled across a lake in nyc... it was dope...

got into a fight with a local blood he pulled a knife out on me but i still whipped his ***...

got baptised in a building that used to be a masonic lodge...

Back in 2012, I backpacked in Peru solo and ended up in this little town called Urubamba where I drank ayahuasca with a shaman and had the most enlightening, eye opening, incredible psychedelic trip of my life. Literally woke up the next morning a whole new person. Since then everything in my life started falling into place and I've been happy ever since.

thats beautiful my g

Worked at the At&t in JFK international Airport

Told Jonah Hill to leave me alone "I aint got no Iphone 5's" Didn't know it was him.
Had a conversation with the president son of Rwanda.
Chick I was helping was stranded at the airport, told her she can come to my crib.... :evil:

Right now...Working for Google :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom