What's the coolest thing you've done so far in life?

Snorkeled in the Great Barrier Reef, camped in the outback, and cruised around Sydney Harbor.

Backstage passes to all star weekend in New Orleans a few years ago.  (My aunt worked for Spalding and got to do that ish for everything 
mean.gif
)

Met Dickie V at an event for the Hall of Fame tip-off classic where he was the keynote speaker.  Really cool dude and very inspiring.

Witnessed Barry Larkin's last home run as a Red.

Played soccer against Josh Hutcherson before he became famous 
laugh.gif
 (He grew up 20 minutes from me).

Couple of other things that people have previously mentioned.

Damn nice thread topic, OP. Makes me feel like I haven't lived.

I have been all over europe and west-central africa, so I speak 5 languages. Southern France is the best region Ive visited.

RIP to the homies uncle up there.

EDIT: I have chopped it up with many celebritys just chillin in my hotel lobby overnight when no one is around.

Jeff Ross is a really funny dude :lol:

Last edited:
Few years back friend of mine won the speed channel dream ride and took me with.
Got flown to Cali.
Ate dinner with Helio Castroneves
Met Richard Petty and got drive around Laguna Seca in a Nascar car.
Mario Andretti drove us around Laguna Seca in a two man f1 car.
Tanner Faust drifted around Laguna Seca in his Scion TC at the time.
Met Dennis Anderson(Created Grave Digger)
I drove Grave Digger.
And got to drive a couple of exotic cars.

Went to the second game of last years Knicks Celtics playoff game. J.R. hitting the buzzer beater was insane, the crowd was amazing. Pure adrenaline pumping the whole game.

Went to Morgan State and watched the Goodman vs Melo league game. Basically watched an all star game for $40. Durant and Lebron going back and forth was cool.

And I started the Bull**** chant at M&T Bank Stadium when the Ravens played the Patriots with the replacement refs... I actually almost got kicked out earlier in the game for cursing out one of the refs for a different horrible call.

Last edited:
-met jay leno and gave him a personalized gift, chopped it up with him during a commercial break, while everyone had their back to us(including my friends) when everyone noticed him talking to me and a crowd came he bounced with the quickness. Im trying to do the same thing for Fallon.......

- met and recieved a kiss from britney murphy(RIP)(she was a guest on the show for jay, promoting that movie with dakota fanning) she came across the side(where i was talking to Leno) and i pretty much got thrown by this other guy that was hella obsessed, guy was just recklessly shoving anyone in his way. She denied him an autograph and when i got up she asked if i wanted an autograph or picture, i just put a finger to my cheek and tapped it and she leaned in and did it no problem.

I had just turned 21 and this was what happened on my way to vegas for the first time

lol you sound like a recruiter now

View media item 933894

Y'all funny. Lol nope haven't been on a ship yet. I'm an officer so my duties aren't as ship focused. Only two years in but since being in I've seen and and gotten to experience I normally wouldn't have working my old boring job. Life is just better now. The whole experience has allowed me to see how blessed I am. I've been to four different countries in these two years

Jp solewoman :tongue:

but is Solewoman one of those females?:nerd:

not the coolest thing but one of the most exciting moments. used to work for united airlines and traveled to australia to collect lizards to trade/sell. australia has a strict closed policy on exporting their wildlife so stuff is smuggled out. i had a jacket with pouches in the lining that had a bunch of leaf-tailed geckos in them. walked past the drug dog kinda sweating but nothing happened. went through the metal detector and bag went through the x-ray with no problems. as i was leaving security the guard starts calling me...sir, your jacket! (i guess he wanted me to come back so that they could look in my jacket that i didn't take off). i kept walking and i heard one more time...excuse me sir, your jacket!! just kept walking and i guess it was busy enough that the guy just said eff it and let me go. i was like PHEWWWWWW :lol:

coolest was probably being in a remote rainforest in new guinea at night collecting rainbow fish in a river.

not the coolest thing but one of the most exciting moments. used to work for united airlines and traveled to australia to collect lizards to trade/sell. australia has a strict closed policy on exporting their wildlife so stuff is smuggled out. i had a jacket with pouches in the lining that had a bunch of leaf-tailed geckos in them. walked past the drug dog kinda sweating but nothing happened. went through the metal detector and bag went through the x-ray with no problems. as i was leaving security the guard starts calling me...sir, your jacket! (i guess he wanted me to come back so that they could look in my jacket that i didn't take off). i kept walking and i heard one more time...excuse me sir, your jacket!! just kept walking and i guess it was busy enough that the guy just said eff it and let me go. i was like PHEWWWWWW
laugh.gif

coolest was probably being in a remote rainforest in new guinea at night collecting rainbow fish in a river.
eek.gif

eek.gif
, what would've been the penalty if you got caught? Was the money for the lizards  great

Last edited:
nah wasn't that much money - about $125 per gecko. penalty would have been bad probably. never took the time to research it.
the lizards looked like this:
View media item 934466
there are birds and reptiles worth good money if you smuggle them out but i never really got deep into it. just traded most of the lizards for credit with a reptile wholesaler in LA.

Visited Hong Kong
Visited The Yasawa islands (I felt like i was living in a computer screen background :smokin )
Drove an ATV in the Australian forest.
Swam in the Great Barrier Reef.
Swam with sharks in the North Shore. (I was in a cage of course)
Hit up Mardi Gras in the NO!
AND
Watched my team blow out Payton Manning in the Superbowl :nthat:

Last edited:
I agree. Took a while for me to get the money but I finally booked a flight this morning to another country. Hope to update this thread with good stories in a few weeks.

Jumped on stage with Action Bronson after a concert.

Snuck backstage at a Roots picnic and chilled with Yelawolf and Bam Margera during a show. Was on stage with Yelawolf during his entire set. Even made it to Bam's twitter feed. Had no clue. Got a text on Monday saying, "how the F did you get on Bam's twitter feed!?"

Went to Oktoberfest in Germany and traveled up and down the country.

Partied with some of the most beautiful women in Venezuela.

Been to a bunch of different countries and all over the US

Been to 100's of live events. Saw some of the greatest bands in history do some fantastic shows. I already have 6 big concerts booked for the next few months.:lol:

Went to Miami/Eagles game years ago when Philly took over half the stadium. Fort Lauderdale had 100's of people I know from South West Philly. It became Philly 2 for a week.

I got a bunch more. Those are off the top of my head. A lot of good :smokin stories. Plenty of went out Friday and didn't make it home until Monday stories. :lol:

Last edited:
kissed/dated a miss universe top 5 contestant. Didnt smang tho 
mean.gif

experienced Trinidad carnival.

had an internship overseas. 

snuck into neighborhood pool when i was in hs

Sat and talked with Muhammad Ali for about 20 minutes. It was around 03. He did slight of hands tricks and talked smack to me. Also bumped into Oprah in a gym in NYC. OH...and how can I forget...being in New Orleans on Bourbon street when the Saints won the Superbowl. You would have thought the whole city was getting rings:lol:

Last edited:
Was going to post in this thread....

Nothing I've done compares to almost anything on this page
laugh.gif

- Beat Joey Bad***** in a rap contest on youtube

- Recorded a rap album

- Dapped up Caron Butler

- Took a orange soda shot with Kel from Kenan and Kel

- Collected all 151 original pokemon trading cards

- Went to a topless beach party at a club in Montreal

- Got a nuru massage

- Went inside the Pyramids in Egypt