Whats the craziest/luckiest way you got a pair of Jordans?

i thought it'd be interesting to hear stories of weird ways people came across a pair of jordans...for example...i was in 9th grade over my friends houseon his birthday. we were chillin when he randomly showed me this jordan box and was like "check these ugly pieces of s*** out man my dad just got them forme for my b-day." when he opened the box it was a pair of brand new cool gray IV's. i was like hey i'll take them if you don't want them andhe handed them over the only thing i had to do was not tell his dad cuz he would of been pissed that his son just gave away his birthday present haha.

my crazy story was that I went into the local goodwill because I heard pleanty of people finding heat from here. I walked to the shoe racks and found a pair ofNDS Concord XI's. Went home and went to the legit check forum, and they passed as legit!!! I damn near *#@+ my pants when I seen them!!!

got some NDS cherrywood XVI's off eBay for 85 and then right after got some NDS Oxy's off eBay for 55 shipped...
smile.gif

hahahahaha traded some kid (he was in 9 th grade with some 2 year old shoes that were pretty clean
wink.gif
) the shirt off my back (red nets swingman) and any other swingman i owned forem. I was a junior at the time, but my black and red ivs are still clean.
poor kid

selling my cellphone for a pair of XI i.e and im planning to sell my PSP for a new pair of Js..

This just happened to me Yesterday,
I was at church, and this kid that goes there had a pair of Cool Grey IX's. So I was joking and said " Ay, Let me take those IX's off youhands" and he agreed. So today I rocked them to school!
roll.gif

^lol , here are my many lucky strikes -

1. I walked into Footlocker and in the clearance rack - DS Air Jordan Retro XIV for $20 2years after release

2. Walked into Urban Outfitters and saw Air Max Stabs for $10

3. went into another footlocker grabbed Stealth V's for $40

4. Struck at many outlets and grabbed - FR 3, P$ 3 - both $90 each, Takashi 2 Sb's - $50

5. Also got New Love 1's from a outlet - They didn't ship after like a week and i told them that i didnt excpect for it to take 2 weeks to get to meand that i needed them to give as a gift and i had to buy something else - in the end the guy was like - Overnight Shipping - Refunded all my money - SHOESWERE FREE

6. Ordered XV from flight club, got lost in the mail , nike refunded my money and sent me a new pair

7. Walked into Ross, Grabbed 2 pairs of ZK1 for 30 each as well as GSW adidas Superstars for 30

8. Walked nto champs saw air max 360 for $30

9. Grabbed Game Worn and Signed Damon Stoudemire Hyperflights for $40

Lots of luck been going in my way, not so much anymore

Well my story is nothing special but i was in Port St. Lucy FL, visiting a family member and we passed by the mall LUCKY me I walked into Foot Action andbought a pair Retro Bred 1s off 1 of the employee's that where selling them him self I saw them under the register thank GOD for Sz 8 and thats what hehad. Bought it off him for 200 right there on the spot.

1. NDS Metallic V's for FREE, I just have to go down the street and pick them up.
2. BRED XXI Lows, $40 Two years after Release.
3. Got a Pair of Takashi II's for $51.
happy.gif

4. Air Assault priced at $70 for $40, Clerk Priced the kicks wrong.
tongue.gif

5. FREE CG IX's

i was waiting to get a hook up for a pair of CG 3'z from my homie from shiekh but the smallest was a 9 and thats one size bigger for what i wear which wasan eight, but all of a sudden a dude went in front of sheikh sellin a size 8 pair of CG 3's from a different store sellin it to anybody.so i took mychances and went up to him and he made me pay less than retail like about 120.and yes theyre legit.

my high school coach was sent some jordans and i saw them so i ask for a pair and 2 weeks later they came and i had my black 17 2 months early, black/blue 18s1 month early.

walk into green acres mall on mars 4s release and saw them. i dont like the mars but asked about them. a bunch of people were comin in and askin for theirsizes but they didnt have them i ask about mine out of curiousity and they had my sized so tried them on. they fit but i didnt want them. i was regretfullyconvinced to buy them. wore them like 10-15 times now i dont even want them.

My "crazy" story is I was just messin around on ebay just searchin for different stuff that I knew I wouldn't find but on this particularnight I just happend to search "Jordan Team II" and in the midst of an abundance of Team Elite II's I spot a pair of DS Team Jordan II's inthe White/Navy colorway. The bid had just started with 0 bids. so now I'm like
eek.gif
. So I email the seller askin if he had a "Buy it Now" priceand he said he couldn't let them go for no less than $220 shipped. I don't know how but later on at the end of the day I got em for $180 shipped.

Second story is pretty much the same when I found my DS grey/white Penny IV's from 2001 for $170 shipped, didn't take any pics of them though
pimp.gif

Looking for Flip IIIs when they released 3 days after. Walked into a store and one Flip III was on display. Checked the inside and it was in my size. The ownerof the shop also gave me a discount, no tax included.

Just the last one...2 days ago I found a pair of fire red V's (2006) at footlocker for 19,99 euros ($30).+ my size 12.

Crazy...CG Penny IVs for $185? I bought my pair at NEO39 for $40. Purchased 40 pairs of Ginger XVIs for 19.99 each at Footlocker Mail Order...Jordan Vs 2001retro both the black and white pairs for $45 each from a friend....True Blue and Black Jordan IIIs for $50 or $55 each at the Ontario Mills outlet...B-gradeJordan XI Black/red for $69.99 at the Lake Elsinore Outlet, and at the Cabazon outlet. Most of these were back around 2001-2003....these days, it seems likethe outlets hiked their prices up.

Originally Posted by pureNIKEbulls

Crazy...CG Penny IVs for $185? I bought my pair at NEO39 for $40. Purchased 40 pairs of Ginger XVIs for 19.99 each at Footlocker Mail Order...Jordan Vs 2001 retro both the black and white pairs for $45 each from a friend....True Blue and Black Jordan IIIs for $50 or $55 each at the Ontario Mills outlet...B-grade Jordan XI Black/red for $69.99 at the Lake Elsinore Outlet, and at the Cabazon outlet. Most of these were back around 2001-2003....these days, it seems like the outlets hiked their prices up.

those were the days
eyes.gif

somehow i got lucky and bought the last pair of white and blue XVI in 6th grade for $80 at Fort Belvior

i dunno if any of you have heard of a store called gabriel brother's, but i have picked up some CRAZY heat there. from C&K dunk SBs, to NY knickspennies, to burgandy fives all for $40. i usually cop n resell, unless they are in my size
pimp.gif
. nobody knows about the store, so its all good for me.

Man I have got a few deals in the past, I discovered a place that I had no Idea sold jordans and got the following under retail:
Citrus 7s = $65.00
Cardinal 7s = 65.00
Pure money 4's = 60.00
Mars 4's = 60.00
Black 14's = 40.00
Green Beans = 40.00
I love this store I get all my kicks there and there is never a line, or crowd.

Crazy...CG Penny IVs for $185? I bought my pair at NEO39 for $40. Purchased 40 pairs of Ginger XVIs for 19.99 each at Footlocker Mail Order...Jordan Vs 2001 retro both the black and white pairs for $45 each from a friend....True Blue and Black Jordan IIIs for $50 or $55 each at the Ontario Mills outlet...B-grade Jordan XI Black/red for $69.99 at the Lake Elsinore Outlet, and at the Cabazon outlet. Most of these were back around 2001-2003....these days, it seems like the outlets hiked their prices up.
eek.gif

i won( they had a raffle) the last pair of dmps at ntla and my size. crazy crazy day.

I traded mork and mindys,nike team sbs and $70 for cg IXs,grey/platinum Is..I.E. XIs Black/red and the grey/whites ones..and last but not least navy/white lowXIIs...all NDS wiith a lil cleanin needed.

Now that's what I call drug dealing!,lmao
laugh.gif

I got the aqua and playoff 8's for $29.99. I got the Laney 5's for $60, and the Black and Indigo 14's for $75.

Back
Top Bottom