What's the deal with World Star Hip Hop??

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

WHO IS MAKING YOU HATERS PUSH PLAY ON WSHH VIDEOS AND WHO IS MAKING YOU VISIT THE SITE?

I feel as though the hatred is necessary regardless of who is watching it or not. That site is literally a bunch of distractions from the real world and people aren't getting the information they need in real life from sites like WSHH. Just a bunch of craziness.

WHO IS MAKING YOU HATERS PUSH PLAY ON WSHH VIDEOS AND WHO IS MAKING YOU VISIT THE SITE?

I feel as though the hatred is necessary regardless of who is watching it or not. That site is literally a bunch of distractions from the real world and people aren't getting the information they need in real life from sites like WSHH. Just a bunch of craziness.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

how when nobody is making them watch it? If someone who is always on worldstar couldnt watch anymore because they removed the site he wouldnt go to cnn.com

how when nobody is making them watch it? If someone who is always on worldstar couldnt watch anymore because they removed the site he wouldnt go to cnn.com

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

The fact that sites like these are getting heavy media attention as well as those blogs that give bloggers such a bad name is why it's necessary. TMZ, Media Take-Out and Perez Hilton are sites and shows I hear about all of the time and when I actually saw what that stuff was about it was heinous. I know people who think catching up on the news is going to these sites. CNN or not it's something that needs to be changed. It takes away from the big picture, this stuff is being put out to mask the real problems. People don't want to see CNN because Jay-Z's new hit single has a bunch of Illuminati symbols and people are in awe because they think that's really something to be worried about.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

The fact that sites like these are getting heavy media attention as well as those blogs that give bloggers such a bad name is why it's necessary. TMZ, Media Take-Out and Perez Hilton are sites and shows I hear about all of the time and when I actually saw what that stuff was about it was heinous. I know people who think catching up on the news is going to these sites. CNN or not it's something that needs to be changed. It takes away from the big picture, this stuff is being put out to mask the real problems. People don't want to see CNN because Jay-Z's new hit single has a bunch of Illuminati symbols and people are in awe because they think that's really something to be worried about.

Originally Posted by TheBawse

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Who cares. No one goes on World Star to find actual news. You act like white people dont have websites like this. Shut that #%%# up people always trying to find a negative black thing and try to stand up and act like all cultures dont have the same thing. Black people need to realize not ever _ is going to be barack obama and some of us are going to be _ and nothing but _.
you have gunplay in your avy you have no say.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
you are the real problem with society. Your mom should of went to Planned Parenthood.

Originally Posted by TheBawse

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Who cares. No one goes on World Star to find actual news. You act like white people dont have websites like this. Shut that #%%# up people always trying to find a negative black thing and try to stand up and act like all cultures dont have the same thing. Black people need to realize not ever _ is going to be barack obama and some of us are going to be _ and nothing but _.
you have gunplay in your avy you have no say.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
you are the real problem with society. Your mom should of went to Planned Parenthood.

I use to go on WSHH everyday. I haven't been on there for a few weeks though. I don't think I will be going back on that site. cuz  if it's a really funny video on WSHH, it will be posted on here eventually. I know i'm not really missing anything on that site. All they show on that site is fight videos, some bizarre news story that's very hard to believe, some unsigned/ local rapper who I never heard of and have no interest in, Rap beef, E-beefing back and forth, and WSHH bunnies. plus the title of the vids ruins the whole video before you watch it because it gives away all the details , so it makes no sense in watching it, it's just a waste of time.

I use to go on WSHH everyday. I haven't been on there for a few weeks though. I don't think I will be going back on that site. cuz  if it's a really funny video on WSHH, it will be posted on here eventually. I know i'm not really missing anything on that site. All they show on that site is fight videos, some bizarre news story that's very hard to believe, some unsigned/ local rapper who I never heard of and have no interest in, Rap beef, E-beefing back and forth, and WSHH bunnies. plus the title of the vids ruins the whole video before you watch it because it gives away all the details , so it makes no sense in watching it, it's just a waste of time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Mostly, it gives a showcase and stage to ignorant or trivial things of little importance.

Kat Stacks getting beat up, rapper feuds, women taking their clothes off, drunken brawls at fast food joints, all sorts of dumb stuff.

If people who frequent that site spent half their time reading a book or a newspaper, society would be a lot better off.

Yup. Plus every ignorant person I know visits it daily.
whoa whoa whoa...now both of ya sound ignorant..what makes "reading a book" or "newspaper" any different then what you see in worldstarhiphop?

i can pick up da NY post or Daily News and read about da same level of stupidity and savagery displayed by society on a daily basis...and let's not forget da books

that arguably spread da most hate, fear, and misguided entitlement in our societies.
quran.jpg

11bible.jpg

don't judge da vehicle of da information...judge information by its CONTENT and how its CONTEXT is applied over it accordingly.

I know this bamma didn't compare WSHH to NYT and The Bible...
smh.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Mostly, it gives a showcase and stage to ignorant or trivial things of little importance.

Kat Stacks getting beat up, rapper feuds, women taking their clothes off, drunken brawls at fast food joints, all sorts of dumb stuff.

If people who frequent that site spent half their time reading a book or a newspaper, society would be a lot better off.

Yup. Plus every ignorant person I know visits it daily.
whoa whoa whoa...now both of ya sound ignorant..what makes "reading a book" or "newspaper" any different then what you see in worldstarhiphop?

i can pick up da NY post or Daily News and read about da same level of stupidity and savagery displayed by society on a daily basis...and let's not forget da books

that arguably spread da most hate, fear, and misguided entitlement in our societies.
quran.jpg

11bible.jpg

don't judge da vehicle of da information...judge information by its CONTENT and how its CONTEXT is applied over it accordingly.

I know this bamma didn't compare WSHH to NYT and The Bible...
smh.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I always see videos from this site, but none of them are hip-hop related. School bus beatdowns, how to roll a joint, cam sluts, etc... 
This site seems like it's straight gutter and is a disgrace to hip hop... so what is its intention, anyways??
How dare you speak blasphemy about WSHH. The honeys section is piff as long as they have that WSHH will reign supreme. Besides aren't all those things you stated someway affiliated with hip hop?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I always see videos from this site, but none of them are hip-hop related. School bus beatdowns, how to roll a joint, cam sluts, etc... 
This site seems like it's straight gutter and is a disgrace to hip hop... so what is its intention, anyways??
How dare you speak blasphemy about WSHH. The honeys section is piff as long as they have that WSHH will reign supreme. Besides aren't all those things you stated someway affiliated with hip hop?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom