What's The Ideal Age To Have Kids?

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I guess for me, it's NOW. Mom dukes ready for some grandbabies.
Is that your reasoning why your time is now?

Nah not really. I guess if I delve deeper into it, there's other variables that would sway my decision on having a kid. It's just that my moms peer pressure can get a lil over-bearing at times
30t6p3b.gif

I think the 27- 33yr old range is the ideal time to have a kid. Late teens to early 20's you can have fun. Travel, hit clubs every weekend, not have to worry about the responsiblity of caring for a child, etc....

Man don't listen to your mother. Have kids when you are ready.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I guess for me, it's NOW. Mom dukes ready for some grandbabies.
Is that your reasoning why your time is now?

Nah not really. I guess if I delve deeper into it, there's other variables that would sway my decision on having a kid. It's just that my moms peer pressure can get a lil over-bearing at times
30t6p3b.gif

I think the 27- 33yr old range is the ideal time to have a kid. Late teens to early 20's you can have fun. Travel, hit clubs every weekend, not have to worry about the responsiblity of caring for a child, etc....

Man don't listen to your mother. Have kids when you are ready.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

IMHO

It depends on how mature you are and how mature you'll want your child to be.. in reflection of yourself.

If you wait till your a lot older you'll naturally have more patience and time to spend with your child. Enough money and a stable lifestyle to bring another life into this world. (Ages 29-39)

If you have one when you're younger. You'll have less time to experience everything life has to offer you prior to parenthood. Which could be valuable lessons you'd want to teach your child. (Ages 19-29)

(Ages 14-19) You WILL NOT have a personal life until that child graduates and is well off on their own.. till then it should be... Child 1st, Me 2nd, You 3rd.

My Ideal age 32-37.

so much truth...

agree with everything you just said, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMHO

It depends on how mature you are and how mature you'll want your child to be.. in reflection of yourself.

If you wait till your a lot older you'll naturally have more patience and time to spend with your child. Enough money and a stable lifestyle to bring another life into this world. (Ages 29-39)

If you have one when you're younger. You'll have less time to experience everything life has to offer you prior to parenthood. Which could be valuable lessons you'd want to teach your child. (Ages 19-29)

(Ages 14-19) You WILL NOT have a personal life until that child graduates and is well off on their own.. till then it should be... Child 1st, Me 2nd, You 3rd.

My Ideal age 32-37.

so much truth...

agree with everything you just said, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when you/your partner have some financial/mental/physical stability IMO....i can't imagine trying to raise my kids and having them suffer because I can't offer them more than what they deserve

when you/your partner have some financial/mental/physical stability IMO....i can't imagine trying to raise my kids and having them suffer because I can't offer them more than what they deserve

I will plant the seed when I am 36-42.

That way, my kid(s) will be like, "I have less time than the average kid to appreciate you before you die! Here are all these awesome presents and things I have achieved to make you happy!"
pimp.gif

I will plant the seed when I am 36-42.

That way, my kid(s) will be like, "I have less time than the average kid to appreciate you before you die! Here are all these awesome presents and things I have achieved to make you happy!"
pimp.gif

Solely based off age to me. 25-30s
That's saying I have my own life in order at that time.

Solely based off age to me. 25-30s
That's saying I have my own life in order at that time.

IMHO

My Ideal age 32-37.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well said, my ideal age to start a family has always between 32-35 [/color]
pimp.gif

IMHO

My Ideal age 32-37.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well said, my ideal age to start a family has always between 32-35 [/color]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom