whats the Jordan scene like in your city!?

i live in central nj/jersey shore and i see mainly team jordan occasionaly cdp carmines and black cement 3s. Also a lot of 1's

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Forget all the other places, come to New York City and travel through the stages of city.

Great food, cultures, people/women, music, sneakers, and, especially women.

I love how New Yorkers always claim that their city is the best....

How about the place that JB all started from the CHI. Summertime CHI around the 4th of July for the Taste of Chicago. Nothing Better, great food, real peeps, and mad honey's.

Oh and too the other New Yorker who was talking about NE where in the boroughs yall got mad flava and shoes. When i was growing up in the CHI i was looking at your shoes to take them and wear them and if didnt fit them they was hanging on a wire. LOL.
Yo homie! NEW YORK IS WHERE ITS AT!!!! +@$%% W. YA CHI SHYTT 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your Garbage....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
But do your thing and rep your city.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

I live in Inglewood, ca. Really close to lax airport. Well i guess you can say lax is in Inglewood pretty much. And locally the sneaker game has usually been fakes or what just came out. I live pretty close to any shoe spot in the greater L.A. area. L.A. has everything. Blends, Proper, HohLA. Undefeated. FlightclubLA Melrose and fairfax, Hundreds of footlockers. And many more stores that sell jays, nikes, and what nots. the only down side is that LA has an insane amount of hypebeasts. But with proper research and networking you can always get your pair before the general public gets theirs. and by general public i mean people who are not really into shoes. they just like the new thing thats coming out. 

true dat!! with connects your set!

Good amount especially that I live in NYC. Surprising that I havent seen any spacejams yet in the city...

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

Originally Posted by 718kidd

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Forget all the other places, come to New York City and travel through the stages of city.

Great food, cultures, people/women, music, sneakers, and, especially women.

I second that. Originally from Brooklyn but I'm stuck in CO now. A lot of hypebeasts down here although I have met some serious collectors down here. As for stores we don't got much except Niketown, Finishline, ect. The best sneaker spot in Denver (The 400) closed down. I basically get most of my shoes online due to the lack of sneaker spots. But if anyone from CO knows any good places for sneakers let me know...

tell me about it son...i'm from Chicago and since i gotstationed outta Ft.Carson in the springs i been hating life...no good shoe spots in CO..luckily i'm getting sent to NC next year...NYC here i come...
That's what you get when you live in the Springs. There's only one mall that get some decent Jay's out there. Needless to say, some decent, never the best. That's the Citadel Mall, but honestly you need to be in Denver, but to be honest with you...this ain't *@!% compared to Chi, New York, Houston, Miami, L.A., S.F. and Vegas. It's definitely a step up to the Springs though. You just need to know who and where.
pimp.gif

I'm in Jersey and it's like whatever is new, "I want it". I've seen fusions/60+ rocked the most but there are handfuls of the retro wearing people that don't touch fusions. A lot of fakes too since they see people on stands selling them for $65-$80 in colors they never seen before LOL.

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Chicago is on that "gimme the newest pair of jordans" bull.
tired.gif

thats how alot of spots out here in Atlanta are. But I bring out older heat when necessary. like events (sports games usually). U might catch a couple strangers walkin round in heat near downtown and local malls

Pittsburgh
You'll see people rockin kicks from the signature line (especially recent releases) here and there. It's almost rare to see someone with "heat" on. There's a plethora of Fusions around here though. It seems the fakes have calmed down substantially around here, compared to back in '06/07 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was in NYC and i was expecting to see all kinds of shoes. I did see some heat but very little. And I went everywhere in that city. Everyone there either had griffey's or am95's. There were some jordans but mainly newer retros not older ones. Maybe i just didn't notice but I was expecting more than what I see here in Texas

i live in jersey - go to the urban areas , not the white towns lols , go to towns in jersey like union city , jersey city , hoboken - also in new york , manhattan , you also see alot of females in new york in their kick game , you would have alot of fun in new york because of the most standing out , unique people in the city , also btw the puerto rican parade is coming soon like in 2 weeks so i would come visit anytime soon
wink.gif

NEW YORK CITY ! Most outstanding unique people over there , alot of good looking females on their kick game over there too , you would have alot of credit , also btw puerto rican day parade in 2weeks so i would visit there anytime soon =)

Its garbage here in Charlotte NC...........but the city has recently hosted a couple events this year that were nice, but overall not great!

I'm from Greensboro NC and a lot of people adults, and kids are wearing fusions, and fakes, and you have a couple of sneaker heads around, most of them are either from somewhere else, or they work at the shoe stores here.. The big releases like XI's they sale out quick, but the XII's i walked in around noon, and got my pair

ppl done gone crazy with the fusions down here, and it trips me out because they act like they really be doing something lol....man i hate fusions, what a way to mess up a perfect sneaker line in the Air Jordans.

it makes no sense to get them when they are just going to release a retro version of the fusions you have on your feet, the retro version of the originals that jordan balled in.

lol ppl rocking fusion 13's, when they are going to release the retro 13's that look 10 times better, or the fusion 8's, or fusion 11's, etc

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

ppl done gone crazy with the fusions down here, and it trips me out because they act like they really be doing something lol....man i hate fusions, what a way to mess up a perfect sneaker line in the Air Jordans.

it makes no sense to get them when they are just going to release a retro version of the fusions you have on your feet, the retro version of the originals that jordan balled in.

lol ppl rocking fusion 13's, when they are going to release the retro 13's that look 10 times better, or the fusion 8's, or fusion 11's, etc

quick question...how are fusions messing up this so called "PERFECT" sneaker line? When half the shoes JB brings out are crap. It does make sense to release these when they're people outside of niketalk that are actually buying them. Also the fusions cause people, like you and I, cop the retros with ease since some people are stuck with the fusion version of the retro. One last thing, DO IT REALLY MATTER WHAT THE NEXT MAN HAS ON. If thats his/her preference, then let it be.

Call me naive or misunderstood but...What do you all mean by "Jordan scene"??.. Is it a gathering of people wearing all kinds of J's and look at each others feet? or going to mall and break necks?? or walking in the hood showing what you got??... Seriously wack!... Just wear your J's because YOU like em not cuz you tryin to "impress" anyone else that probably has the same pair at home... When do you really see anyone rockin a fresh pair of DS OG's??.. NEVER.. Most of yall just keep your shoes in dark rooms inside boxes and never bother wearing em...which is why you see people wear Fusions...Six rings...Spizikes...and latest crappy retros... there's only a small percentage of people like "us"

Back
Top Bottom