What's the most recent creepy/weird thing to happen to you?

Maybe your sisters are right, maybe it was your mother using another body to let you know that she loves you. Not far fetched if you believe in that type of stuff.

This was literally 2 nights ago.

I was home alone and I swear I heard my name being called in a whisper voice about 5 times.

I then became shook and walked around the house to make sure I was by myself.

After I checked the house, I turned to head back to my room.

And I swear on my life, for a split-second, I saw Horrifying House Guest.

#$#% had me shook on another level.

For those who aren't familiar with the HHG meme:

horrifying-houseguest-on-geography-photo-u1.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I noticed one big fat squirrel went under my car and note; before he went under we made I contact in slow motion. I was like %#!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had to log in to comment. So I work at a hotel by JFK airport. Room 325 is the last room we sell because half of it is storage (there are chairs, irons, ironing boards and tv's etc inside the room) The telephone at the front desk (where im positioned at) displays the room number of the person calling within the hotel, i get a call, i answer and it says room 325. I know right off the bat somethings funny because we dont usually sell that room. I take a look at the board that tells me which room is occupied and 325 is an empty and clean room. To add on to it all, their was really loud static coming from the receiver I kept saying 'hellllooo' and asking who was there then it sounded like they physically hung up the phone (you know that sound it makes when you put the receiver down back onto the hook?) welll yeahh i was pretty spooked out, i didnt even go up to check
laugh.gif
i jus left it at that....the next time i went in to work my boss happened to be there and i told him what happened and he told me that 325 isnt even wired for a telephone! 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom