Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

What's that picture of? It won't load
ohwell.gif

Girls actually make guys hold their handbags? Damn. I'd never make him hold mine. It can go on the floor by my feet and I'll watch it like a hawk if people are around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ive held my girl bag plenty while she tried things on................

thats simpin?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Growing up, I was always told to NOT do this.. not saying it's simping, but that was just one of the ground rules when dealing with females. [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ive held my girl bag plenty while she tried things on................

thats simpin?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Growing up, I was always told to NOT do this.. not saying it's simping, but that was just one of the ground rules when dealing with females. [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

ohwell.gif
Its a guy on his hands and knees in the middle of the subway with his girl sitting on his back, because there arent any seats open 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Its a guy on his hands and knees in the middle of the subway with his girl sitting on his back, because there arent any seats open 
laugh.gif

Had a @@%!* fest in a hotel one time with the homies when I was in the Navy. Every girl got ran through but the girl I brought wanted to be ran through by EVERYONE. I wudn't ee'm mad. When we're all getting ready to dip, we call out this one dude's name and he's under the covers munching box.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
That was the last time I spoke to him since I figured he wanted to taste everyone's pipe on the low. He had to nerve to try and justify it by saying "she likes me better than all of you."
30t6p3b.gif
He got clowned on the spot.

My best friend in the world is the exact opposite of me. He's white, goofy, scared to throw down and has no game whatsoever, but dude literally saved my life once, so he will always have my loyalty. Well, he's always simping for broads. He's smashed a lot of them, but what he has to go through to get it is just sad. Anyway, he invited me and my wife out one night to meet up with him and his "new girl."
tired.gif
laugh.gif
We were all supposed to meet at this ice cream spot and we get there and his new girl is the girl working there that he has a crush on. He tried to rap a taste but she was stonewalling my man. I was so embarrassed for him and I couldn't believe that he had this imaginary relationship with an ice cream slanger. Add to that she was on the young side and looked fresh out of high school. I guess he ate there/stalked her a lot and thought she was feeling him.
roll.gif

I've even seen my man save girls about to get smashed before that weren't even that drunk, just cause he was hating.
30t6p3b.gif
Hell he's done it to me before, but he also kept me from dying after taking a severe beating one night.

Had a @@%!* fest in a hotel one time with the homies when I was in the Navy. Every girl got ran through but the girl I brought wanted to be ran through by EVERYONE. I wudn't ee'm mad. When we're all getting ready to dip, we call out this one dude's name and he's under the covers munching box.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
That was the last time I spoke to him since I figured he wanted to taste everyone's pipe on the low. He had to nerve to try and justify it by saying "she likes me better than all of you."
30t6p3b.gif

My best friend in the world is the exact opposite of me. He's white, goofy, scared to throw down and has no game whatsoever, but dude literally saved my life once, so he will always have my loyalty. Well, he's always simping for broads. He's smashed a lot of them, but what he has to go through to get it is just sad. Anyway, he invited me and my wife out one night to meet up with him and his "new girl."
tired.gif
laugh.gif
We were all supposed to meet at this ice cream spot and we get there and his new girl is the girl working there that he has a crush on. He tried to rap a taste but she was stonewalling my man. I was so embarrassed for him and I couldn't believe that he had this imaginary relationship with an ice cream slanger. Add to that she was on the young side and looked fresh out of high school. I guess he ate there/stalked her a lot and thought she was feeling him.
roll.gif

I've even seen my man save girls about to get smashed before that weren't even that drunk, just cause he was hating.
30t6p3b.gif
Hell he's done it to me before, but he also kept me from dying after taking a severe beating one night.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

No way!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poor guy.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

No way!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poor guy.

This dude at my work, he's about to be a junior in college, took this girl, who also works with us, and who just graduated highschool on a date. He let her pick the restaurant, she picked a really expensive place, he payed for a movie after that too. He was all giddy cause it went well and he kissed her at the end of the night. Next day, him and i went to workout and then go to get some food, but before we left for food, he asked the girl, who was working, if she wanted something to eat, we went to eat and then he bought her food and brought it to her. He's doing real simpish things, like walking her to her car in the rain and %%#@ and he's known her for like a week.

Should I have a talk with him, or let it continue.

This dude at my work, he's about to be a junior in college, took this girl, who also works with us, and who just graduated highschool on a date. He let her pick the restaurant, she picked a really expensive place, he payed for a movie after that too. He was all giddy cause it went well and he kissed her at the end of the night. Next day, him and i went to workout and then go to get some food, but before we left for food, he asked the girl, who was working, if she wanted something to eat, we went to eat and then he bought her food and brought it to her. He's doing real simpish things, like walking her to her car in the rain and %%#@ and he's known her for like a week.

egh thats not to bad, its a little extreme seeing as hes only known the girl for a week but hes just doing the dating process. Now if that continues for months without any progress or changes then thats when u gotta step in and open his eyes

egh thats not to bad, its a little extreme seeing as hes only known the girl for a week but hes just doing the dating process. Now if that continues for months without any progress or changes then thats when u gotta step in and open his eyes

4690280910_d7e3448cdb.jpg

This bench sits 6 people. 3 people on the left side of the hand rail and 3 people on the right side of the hand rail. The rail Im talking about is right next to the lady with the ear rings and yellow thing in her hair sitting down. You can actually sit in the spot where the rail is at with one leg on each side and the rail going up and being right in between your legs. NOBODY SITS IN THE AREA RIGHT BEHIND THE RAIL.

Anyway... I seen 3 OKAY looking girls sitting on one side of the rail. And this herb actually put one leg on each side of the rail and was tryna talk to them. I think he was in their friend zone he looked mad awkward tryna get in on the convo and they just ignored him. They threw him a couple words here and there.

This bench sits 6 people. 3 people on the left side of the hand rail and 3 people on the right side of the hand rail. The rail Im talking about is right next to the lady with the ear rings and yellow thing in her hair sitting down. You can actually sit in the spot where the rail is at with one leg on each side and the rail going up and being right in between your legs. NOBODY SITS IN THE AREA RIGHT BEHIND THE RAIL.

Anyway... I seen 3 OKAY looking girls sitting on one side of the rail. And this herb actually put one leg on each side of the rail and was tryna talk to them. I think he was in their friend zone he looked mad awkward tryna get in on the convo and they just ignored him. They threw him a couple words here and there.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

indifferent.gif
What's this foolishness? Put an end to this ASAP. What kind of friend are you son? Smh. Go and smack the kufi off your friend my dude.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

indifferent.gif
What's this foolishness? Put an end to this ASAP. What kind of friend are you son? Smh. Go and smack the kufi off your friend my dude.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom