whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

their a trend but i fully support the trend.

i used to work at lids when the whole lil snapback thing got popular

some mom and pop spot by my house had a ton of old snapbacks that i was buying 3 for $10, i bought their entire stock out, and when customers would come in lids askin for snapbacks i would just show em some of the ones i would bring to work with me and would sell em for $20 cash.

i would sell about 5 on a regular day and on weekends about 10 each day i worked.

their a trend but i fully support the trend.

i used to work at lids when the whole lil snapback thing got popular

some mom and pop spot by my house had a ton of old snapbacks that i was buying 3 for $10, i bought their entire stock out, and when customers would come in lids askin for snapbacks i would just show em some of the ones i would bring to work with me and would sell em for $20 cash.

i would sell about 5 on a regular day and on weekends about 10 each day i worked.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Snapbacks in general are cool in my book. Ti$a snapbacks on the otherhand are just pitiful.
Idk how you can say this... Don't even front, you know them snabacks are FRESH as hell

i would understand if you were talkin about the prices on them

Snapbacks in general are cool in my book. Ti$a snapbacks on the otherhand are just pitiful.
Idk how you can say this... Don't even front, you know them snabacks are FRESH as hell

Fitteds aren't a fad, they became the new standard and they still are. They're baseball caps when it comes down to it, and what kind of hats do baseball players wear right now? Fitteds.

People just like the retro-ness of snapbacks. I love both, my head is between a 7 1/4 and a 7 3/8 and production isn't always consistent with size. With snapbacks I can adjust to whatever fits best
pimp.gif

I hate the Ti$a thing, though. It's just like slapping a Gucci logo on something you can get at the Gap.

Fitteds aren't a fad, they became the new standard and they still are. They're baseball caps when it comes down to it, and what kind of hats do baseball players wear right now? Fitteds.

People just like the retro-ness of snapbacks. I love both, my head is between a 7 1/4 and a 7 3/8 and production isn't always consistent with size. With snapbacks I can adjust to whatever fits best
pimp.gif

I hate the Ti$a thing, though. It's just like slapping a Gucci logo on something you can get at the Gap.

Originally Posted by Boi

Real %^&* Boyeee

Originally Posted by Boi

Real %^&* Boyeee

Originally Posted by Boi

what makes these snapbacks "Fresh"?

you having some random #%! name written on the side of a vintage product from 15 years ago and then they bump up the price on $*$% they payed $1 for...?

lemme guess, you own some of these "fresh" joints?

Originally Posted by Boi

you having some random #%! name written on the side of a vintage product from 15 years ago and then they bump up the price on $*$% they payed $1 for...?

Originally Posted by Boi

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

they're regular snapbacks with extra embroidery on the side

let me sell you foamposites with spongebob stickers on them 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Boi

indifferent.gif

vg7cz7.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Boi

indifferent.gif

vg7cz7.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Boi

ill say this,  anyone spending $70-80 on a Ti$a snapback  is going to look at that hat the same way someone who spent around $60 on a von dutch hat in 2003 looks at that hat now.

some dudes like wearing snapbacks, and that's their style  so who am i to judge em, even if it's not my thing

but spending $80 on a hat just because it has a Ti$a logo on it is stupid when you can find the exact same hat without that logo at any old mom n pop sports shop

You would cop with ease if they were only being sold for 40 bucks

EDIT: No I do not own one, but I was sure as hell close to buying one lol.

Hell yeah the hats are more overpriced than flight club.. but you can't do !@*@ about it except take a seat or cop.
I bet you would get compliments left and right rocking a TI$A snapback

You would cop with ease if they were only being sold for 40 bucks

EDIT: No I do not own one, but I was sure as hell close to buying one lol.

Hell yeah the hats are more overpriced than flight club.. but you can't do !@*@ about it except take a seat or cop.
I bet you would get compliments left and right rocking a TI$A snapback

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Boi

ill say this,  anyone spending $70-80 on a Ti$a snapback  is going to look at that hat the same way someone who spent around $60 on a von dutch hat in 2003 looks at that hat now.

some dudes like wearing snapbacks, and that's their style  so who am i to judge em, even if it's not my thing

but spending $80 on a hat just because it has a Ti$a logo on it is stupid when you can find the exact same hat without that logo at any old mom n pop sports shop

Back
Top Bottom