Whats the ugliest jordan you own in your collection in your opinion? Pics if you got them...

CDP XVII, XVIII I'm too lazy to get rid of these.

One man's garbage is another man's treasure....I need olive IX's

When they came out, the Charity AJ2s were awesome. I've gotten a little older, and I KNOW that I'll never wear em. They're just a little too loudfor my taste.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I don't think any of the J's in my collection are ugly,if i think it's ugly i don't get it.
^^^^What he said.

but btw...15s
sick.gif

22s
sick.gif

Ugliest Jays imo.

my least fav pair of Js that i own is the blk 22 5/8ths. imo its not a horrible shoe, but if i had to do it over again, i wouldnt buy.

aj2258_blk_var_wht.jpg

I like and wear every pair of jordans I own. I wish I had some of the "ugly" jordans others are speaking of... White/Wheat 13s, Olive 9s, chutneylows.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

how do some of you buy %%@@ that you don't like or is ugly looking?
I used to buy every single colorway of the Air Jordan series (ugly or not) until Nike started releasing Air Jordan's every single week. It's hard to keep up with the releases nowadays.

JR5

Fusions...
smh.gif
, I'm glad to say I don't own one pair...I stick withretros. And by the way I'm going to have to agree with some ppl who posted here when i say, I cant say i own an ugly pair of Js, if i think they ugly, iwon't buy em, period!

i feel like some of you are posting shoes that you don't think are ugly, you just want us to know you have them

Back
Top Bottom