What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

My story and opinion about tropic thunder

I saw this in theater in 08' and I walk out on it.. Actually got my money back because its highly offensive.. Blacked face/ making fun of the handicapped..

In 2012 I saw this again at a friend's house.. In fact I didn't want to watch it..so I told him its offensive.. Let's watch something else..

He replied: " Have you seen the movie "white chicks?"
I said "Yes"
He replied "Was it offensive to you like, tropic thunder"
I said "no"
He replied
"Re watch tropic thunder again, and Categorize it as a comedy/ not trying to be offensive"

So I watched it again and honestly :rofl:

You have to be kidding??

Tropic Thunder easily one of the funniest movies in recent memory

Leonard part 6 is the worst movie I have ever paid to see. Well, I didn't pay to see it. My parents were going to see Raw. My older brother went with them. I had to take my little brother to see Leonard. Mods, feel free to move this to the biggest L you've ever taken thread |I

laugh.gif
 Seriously though, I love the "so bad that they're good" movies like this. The WORST movie I've ever seen is a film called A Safe Place. It actually has both Jack Nicholson and Orson Welles in it, but I dare you to watch it. I DARE you.

Wow, I just read that someone posted A Clockwork Orange in this thread. Turning it off after the rape scene. Using the word "bad" to describe a Kubrick movie is a travesty, and using the word "worst" is unacceptable. Every Kubrick movie can be analyzed and discussed to death. Watch these videos:

Well, theres two types of "bad" IMO. Theres seriously bad, like, they legit thought they were doing it, and So bad its f******* AWESOME!.

For seriously bad, I would have to say it was one of the Saw movies( 3,4, or 5. The one where the cop was doing the trapping all along). They gave the entire movie away in the first 5 minutes of the movie.

The best/worst so bad is ***** awesome movie would Troma's Zombie Rednecks. Do I need to explain more?

Worse movie I've ever seen in a theater: *TIE* between "Batman & Robin" and "Spiderman 3"

Worse movie I've ever rented, saw on Netflix or on TV:  "Movie 43"

Too many to list. but low budget and poor directing is usually the case.

Softcore on HBO and SHOWTIME sucks too.

There was a movie posted on here that was bad. I forgot the name but in one scene some type snake being killed which was really cheesy and I think it was set in Hawaii and Miami

I cant decide but all of these are the worst in their own way

Straw Dogs
Unbreakable
The Kids Are All Right
Hide and Seek
Pain and Gain
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Purge

Good movies that ruin it with a stupid love scene at the end

I can't even remember what it's called. This dude plagiarized an old man's book. he left it in his bag and years later this dude got his bag from a thrift store an the book was in it.

It was just horrible. 100 ways to die in the west was also awful.

View media item 1087247I didn't willfully watch the movie. They were playing it on a flight back from dfw, so I thought I'd give it a watch. I'm normally immune to slow paced movies and have a high tolerance level, but 1/2 hour thru had to take my headphones off and nap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom