WHAT'S UP WITH ALL JORDANS BEING SEEN LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF RELEASE?!?!?

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I'm not sure how long a lot of you have been here but it used to be a 6 month time window between the time we saw pics and the time they actually dropped (sometimes shorter). Now we're seeing @#! pop up a whole year from now? Yet another sign that JB doesnt want to be an exclusive sneaker anymore, they want to be a Nike. Its sad. And its not even people that hold weight out here lol, nobody's are posting hella info.... I'm sorry but this is getting out of hand. I was an O.G. retro copper, I know how it used to be. Its getting worse and worse.
That's the dumbest thing I've read all day.

Originally Posted by TrapStar

With all due respect your an idiot. I live in SC so its 1000x harder, damn near impossible 4 me to get anything not released to the General Public without paying RAPE prices. So Jordan wanting to not be exclusive is 1000% fine with me.
You do realize not everyone lives in SC right? And if you can't find anything for cheap then you need to stop collecting shoes whileyou're ahead....There is a for sale forum here and this little site called Ebay....So with all due respect YOU'RE an idiot.

Originally Posted by SuckMyKixZ

LIGHT YEARS MEASURE DISTANCE NOT TIME BUDDY.... SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO MATH 101...LOL

I didn't know light years were used in math.

they just want you to save money so you can buy shoes when they come up. sneaky bastards.

they telling everybody early so they have plenty of time to build hype and then let everybody down like always

I like seeing things far in advance, gives you time to budget and think if you wanna cop or not

At those two guys that said if the pictures werent real or not...most of the early pictures we see are SAMPLES. Not all of em make it into production, theresprobably so many Samples Nike/JB made that never sees the light of day. Orlando 7s for example...

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

51and3rd wrote:
Nothing I guess... make useless post like this one i suppose.
laugh.gif
Damn, NT is ruthless.

How are they ruthless? He said this about his own post, learn to read
indifferent.gif

Owned
laugh.gif

I think it is both good and bad. Sometimes it lets me know if I need to set aside money months ahead of time for a pair I kno I will cop rather than scramblingwhen I find out I actually want the pair comin out. Pics give the insight, but at least the pics we receive arent the finialized product most of the time. Sowe just have an idea of what they are thinkin about... still good and bad also....

Back
Top Bottom