What's up with these dudes in their 20's gettin at high schoolers

Transform? You mean manipulate and take advantage of the fact that they are still teens and never experience a real relationship before? You guys sound like pimps, real ones.
smh.gif
I've seen a few documentarys on real pimps before so I know how they work.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Transform? You mean manipulate and take advantage of the fact that they are still teens and never experience a real relationship before? You guys sound like pimps, real ones.
smh.gif
You act like women don't try to do the same thing with the "training" y'all try to run on dudes. Don't act like you're innocent.
roll.gif

Maybe you should watch some documentaries on how to cook.
grin.gif

because you don't know how to cook. not because you're a woman.

Originally Posted by soltheman

grin.gif

Agreed. One day she will realize her draft stock would grow if she learned that basic skill.
pimp.gif

But MOLDING is what happens CoCo. You can be oblivious to it, but when an OLDER person goes after a YOUNGER person, trust there is a LARGE amount of manipulation that will be attempted. Hell even normal relationships this happens. It is a touchy subject so I can understand why you are acting like it is such a bad thing that only bad folks do. BUt it happens very often.

smh.gif
You act like women don't try to do the same thing with the "training" y'all try to run on dudes. Don't act like you're innocent.
roll.gif

grin.gif

No guys do that to teens to get them to have sex, women don't do that to men that's different.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

grin.gif

Agreed. One day she will realize her draft stock would grow if she learned that basic skill.
pimp.gif

I guess it's more fun for you guys to completely ignore the fact that I said I won't be forced to cook for my husband just because I'm a women. I didn't say I don't know how to cook or I don't want to learn how to cook.

No guys do that to teens to get them to have sex, women don't do that to men that's different.
LOL So one reason is ok and the other reason isn't? For sex or for any other reason, why is one BAD and the other isn't?

What reason do women do it to men?

grin.gif

pimp.gif

I guess it's more fun for you guys to completely ignore that fact that I said I won't be forced to cook for my husband just because I'm a women.
Not really about force. I wasn't even speaking in terms of being FORCED to do anything. I am talking about possessing the skill. Your mind is already corrupted because you automatically think we are speaking of FORCE. Just know how to do it to feed yourself, your man, and your kids. WOmen do cook for their men WITHOUT being forced, but again, your corrupted mind can't understand that I see.

Just learn how to cook woman. It will make you a better person. Forget doing it for a man. Do it for you.

smh.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

And girls do that to men of all ages in order to get the material things they need to feel complacent, with-holding sex as the reward of their purchases. By the time a girl is old enough to be sexually active (probably 14, realistically) she knows the difference between dating guys her age and dating older guys.

Women aren't any better than men when it comes to manipulation. Your gender just does it differently.

And girls do that to men of all ages in order to get the material things they need to feel complacent, with-holding sex as the reward of their purchases. By the time a girl is old enough to be sexually active (probably 14, realistically) she knows the difference between dating guys her age and dating older guys.

Women aren't any better than men.
Good points

She won't be able to understand this. Guaranteed.

But MOLDING is what happens CoCo. You can be oblivious to it, but when an OLDER person goes after a YOUNGER person, trust there is a LARGE amount of manipulation that will be attempted. Hell even normal relationships this happens. It is a touchy subject so I can understand why you are acting like it is such a bad thing that only bad folks do. BUt it happens very often.

Ok I know that happens, where did I say I didn't know?

You never said you didn't know it happened. I simply had to put emphasis on the statement because you make it appear to be such a BAD thing to do, when it really isn't.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

coco the one that dont cook?

...lost cause with that one...
Her ego and laziness is the reason why she refuses to learn.

I just don't see how it HURTS her to learn.

She thinks if she KNOWS how, then "some man" will try to FORCE her to cook for him. As if that is the only reason to know how to cook. She is just a corrupted mind. She needs a man to break her down and re-condition her mindset.

coco the one that dont cook?

...lost cause with that one...
Her ego and laziness is the reason why she refuses to learn.

I just don't see how it HURTS her to learn.

She thinks if she KNOWS how, then "some man" will try to FORCE her to cook for him. As if that is the only reason to know how to cook. She is just a corrupted mind. She needs a man to break her down and re-condition her mindset.

cant say i disagree. the last part was a lil harsh but true.  

As far as the cooking thing goes, you guys made it seem like the wife has to cook for her husband because as a women that was her duty and I disagreed. And of course you guys took from that that I don't know how to cook or want to learn, which is not true.
not true at all. u was tryin to justify it in that thread. dont backtrack now/

As far as the cooking thing goes, you guys made it seem like the wife has to cook for her husband because as a women that was her duty and I disagreed. And of course you guys took from that was that I don't know how to cook or want to learn, which is not true.

As far as the cooking thing goes, you guys made it seem like the wife has to cook for her husband because as a women that was her duty and I disagreed. And of course you guys took from that that I don't know how to cook or want to learn, which is not true.
I don't act like that. Again, a woman knowing how to cook isn't to FEED her husband. It is to feed herself. But she SHOULD cook for her husband the same way her husband should be able to cook for her.

EVERYONE should know how to cook for themselves first and foremost. NOT for their s/o.

Ok, so what is stopping you CURRENTLY from improving your culinary skills?

A woman that KNOWS how to cook is a hotter commodity. You can act like it is wrong or sexist but it is true. If you want to make your man happy, cooking is ONE of the ways to do it. Sex isn't always an answer. And won't always be an answer. I don't care if you are the sexiest woman alive.

Never understood this. When girls in high school were dating 25 year olds I couldn't help but be like,"? If I was 25 i'd be getting them fine %#+ grown up women +%! goingz on." Now that I'm 23, I run into these types of dudes from time to time and I realize that they have no game, and nothing going for them. But those young girls can't see that

^ I don't remember saying I don't know how to cook. I said that I don't cook mostly because I hardly eat and my mom does the cooking at home. I never said that a women cooking was sexist
laugh.gif
And I said I rather make my man happy in other ways besides cooking or having sex.

folks even brought kids into the argument i.e. " you should be able to cook for the kids" and she was sayin no (basically)...lost cause, or a persistent and dedicated person to solve that...  

And I said I rather make my man happy in other ways besides  as well as by cooking and having .

thats what you should be saying.

and dont try to flip it and say " a man should too" thats already agreed upon.

^ I don't remember saying I don't know how to cook. I said that I don't cook mostly because I hardly eat and my mom does the cooking at home. I never said that a women cooking was sexist
laugh.gif
And I said I rather make my man happy in other ways besides cooking or having sex.

No actually you said you would make your man happy through a message or some mess other than cooking. As if he will be satisfied with that.

Ok what do you know how to make? Without looking at a recipe book?

You will lose the ego one day. Until them, you are an incomplete woman.

folkseven brought kids into the argument i.e. " you should be able to cookfor the kids" and she was sayin no (basically)...lost cause, or apersistent and dedicated person to solve that...
She has amnesia today for some reason. Everyone remembers this but her. I don't understand why she refuses to learn. Maybe she is trying to prove a point or something.

Like I said before no guy has ever asked me to cook or even brought that up so that's never been an issue for me. And who wouldn't be happy with a message? My ex used to always say that his feet would hurt so I would give him a foot and back message and he loved and appreciated it, he would often do the same for me. I don't see anything wrong with that. And I have no ego
laugh.gif
and you can call me an incomplete women all you want doesn't make a difference to me, I'm happy with myself and thats all that matter.

I said I'm nit even sure I want kids but if I do I will be well into my 30s and thats not anytime soon so it's not something I'm worried about.

Man messages are cool but you said it like that is always going to be an answer to anything. Nothing is wrong with it, it just isn't going to be a consistent pacifier like you are speaking of.

Ok I ask again, what can you cook right now off the top of your head?

Back
Top Bottom