WHATS UR IDEAL 25TH ANNIVERSERY PACK????

An ideal 25th pack would be a NEW Jordan. One that has an innovative design both functionally and aesthetically. Jordan Brand has done enough to paintthemselves into a corner as it is by releasing way too many retros.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by soflyrr

if its a 25 year anniversary, there should be 25 shoes. so the 2009+2010 should be included.

i think the anniversary year should be the first color way of each shoe,
(2 pairs a month, released on the 23 and the 25 of the month)
new years day1/1/2010 release the 2010
January 2009 23
February 22 21
March 20 19
April 18 17
May 16 15
June 14 13
July 12 11
August 10 9
September 8 7
October 6 5
November 4 3
December 2 1
Not a bad idea......
pimp.gif

They should do a DMP pack with OG colorways.

White/Red VI's and Columbia XI's
Indeed a good idea. White/Infrared VI's with Columbia XI's would have the masses going crazy. It would be like '88 all over again withpeople getting stomped out on RD
laugh.gif

If you're bored, you should first learn how to spell. It will get your far in life. And a 25 shoe pack? That is by far the dumbest idea T have ever head.How much would that retail for? And customize them? You might as well just buy fakes then

O.G. 1's like the ones on the retro card. High cut & no jumpman on the heel or on the tongue. And no other shoe. Instead pack it up in a nice case(like 17's). And throw in a JB DVD that would show interviews with the disigners, mj, and the rest of the brand. Show the process of how they made theshoes etc. Like a JB documentary. Now that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

I'm bored too, let's ruin the whole JB forum

indifferent.gif

If your so smart, make a post that is better. or maybe rafool can. or maybe jordanhea21. you guys are such geniuses

January - og 1 white/red-black, og 2 white/black-red Febuary - og 3 white/cement grey-fire red, og 4 white/cement-black March - og 5 white/emerald green-grapeice, og 6 black/infared April - og 7 black/light graphite-bordeaux, og 8 black/bright concord- aqua tone May - og 9 black/dark charcoal-true red, og 10white/black-true red-----> chicago bulls June - og 11 white/black- dark concord, og 12 white/varsity red- black and so one. by og i mean the original cw.ex: on the aquas the black is lighter on the heel and everything has nike air if this happened i would most likely get the 11s,3s,4s,5s, and of course the 7s

Originally Posted by theblprnt

indifferent.gif

If your so smart, make a post that is better. or maybe rafool can. or maybe jordanhea21. you guys are such geniuses
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its not about making smart threads.
its about following the rules.
u are obviously new to NT and the Game.
Why did your thread on the your cool grey 11's get moved???
Because u dont follow the rules like OP in this thread.
LOG OFF

do another dmp pack with the 6s and 11s and have good quality and make sure its an og colorway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by mils921

HEY ALL JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT YOUR IDEAL 25TH ANNIVERSERY WOULD BE.

MY PACK WOULD BE 1 -23 IN OG COLORWAYS. JUST LIKE THE ONES ON THE RETRO CARDS..
Originally Posted by mils921

PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE THE TWO PACK CAUSE OF THE F'D COLORWAYS THE DECIDED TO PUT IT THE PACK.
indifferent.gif
A lot of the Countdown packs used OG colorways..

what colorways of the CDP werent OG? Most of them if not all were
1, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22
But besides those, they all were

CDP 1s are an OG CW.

http://niketalk.com/topic/112151

Originally Posted by theblprnt

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its not about making smart threads.
its about following the rules.
u are obviously new to NT and the Game.
Why did your thread on the your cool grey 11's get moved???
Because u dont follow the rules like OP in this thread.
LOG OFF

HAHAHAHA Coming from a guy who made some thread that got moved...And please, I think I speak for RAFOOL, Nikeaircobra, and myself when I say...

get-off-my-nuts.gif

Tool

I think the perfect 25th anniversary shoe would be the White/Black/Red 1s, no patent, a true hightop that looks just like the OG, no jumpman on the back,"Nike Air" on the tounge, and just overall looking exactly like the OGs. I also wouldn't mind some Concords cause they're the quintessentialJordan sneaker imo, but they just released the DMPs in 06 so I doubt we'd see them again so soon

I agree with most of you-NO MORE PACKS- but if I had to give an ideal 25th Anniversary pack, mine would bethe AJ IV OG (White/Cement /Black). Also with it being 25th Anniversary I would like to link Spike Lee to the shoe, as homeage for the AJ IV in "Do TheRight Thing". My pack would consit of AJ IV which would have "Nike Air" on one shoe and Spike Lee's 40 Acre logo on the other shoe (as seenon the Spizike). Included in the pack would be a t-shirt feat. the colorway of the AJ IV and the 40 Acre logo. The pack would be priced at $130 and would bea general release. That makes this pack affordable and gives it significance among the collectors.

Holla back!!!

Back
Top Bottom