What's with elite white people thinking they're not from earth

cherryred

Banned
I was watching ancient aliens and they said Nasa was run by Masons, Satanists, and other secret society members that were trying to find evidence on the moon that they came from another planet.   Hitler and the Nazi's thought they were from Orion.

I think that's why masons mainly had white people in their group for so long. Mayans recorded it in their history books that white people came from the sky too. I think that's the real reason why the Spanish priests tried to destroy all their books and writings. They were trying to hide the evidence and  said it was because the devil was in it or something. That sounds like an excuse only a kid would believe. 

uh_wtf_gif1.gif

Nah...I get you. That explanation is out there, but I think I get what you're referring to.

There was a post on here not too long ago (deep web maybe) that sent me to another forum or something that talked about the "elite." Apparently, it's people who have extreme power (not superhero, but political, wealth, etc.) but their not famous. This dude explained that the people calling the shots were merely puppets of the elite who were put on earth to oversee humans or some crazy stuff.

That what you're getting at? If not, you're on your own.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Nah...I get you. That explanation is out there, but I think I get what you're referring to.

There was a post on here not too long ago (deep web maybe) that sent me to another forum or something that talked about the "elite." Apparently, it's people who have extreme power (not superhero, but political, wealth, etc.) but their not famous. This dude explained that the people calling the shots were merely puppets of the elite who were put on earth to oversee humans or some crazy stuff.

Yeah, the elite that aren't in the Forbes mags but have enough money to be, probably even have more than the people in that mag. 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

This thread http://niketalk.com/topic/310820 ?

I think you are referring to claims that certain groups are descended from Nordic aliens.

The entry even states... "white extraterrestrials are those that are most revered", compared to other beings like the greys, and argues that claimants may use their stories about extraterrestrials "as a means of articulating racially based fears.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens

Back
Top Bottom