Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

You NT dudes get no breath from me. "Try" to act older? Huh? I started High School at age 11, graduated before I hit puberty. How else am I supposed to act? Like I don't know %@%%? Dumb stuff down when I don't have to? That's foolish. I never talk about things I HAVEN'T lived out.

Mayor you said something about me, but then when someone countered what you said, now dude is "riding" ...
laugh.gif
Kind of lame if you ask me. If you have the heart to make up a ridiculous statement about me, have the heart to not shy away when someone says something back.
sit down and listen for a minute. i think a 17 year old, regardless of maturity talking about womanly duties is ******ed. just be a kid, though. you have to understand that noone is going to take your opinion seriously on Niketalk and in real life as well. it doesnt matter how young you started high school. Your scholastic abilities has nothing to do with being a grown mature adult LADY. you are still a child, though and you watch pokemon. like stop trying to grow up so much and enjoy being a kid.
tired.gif
...sometimes you gotta sit down and observe instead of thinking you know it all...thats what i did, though
*DEAD*
that had me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think it's more of a professional decision, using their Maiden names as a middle name. ....

Personally, I have no problem with it.

roll.gif
wow... what a turn of events.

Guess this will be an ongoing debate for majority of the females.... but props to those who make the decision with the tradition
pimp.gif

[h1]Beyoncé, Jay-Z 'plan to combine surnames'[/h1]
Wednesday, December 23 2009, 3:02pm EST

By OliSimpson

Beyoncé and Jay-Z are reportedly planning to change their names now that they are married.

The couple wed in April and have kept their own surnamesuntil now.

However, the pair have decided to combine their last names and be referred to as Knowles-Carter - Jay-Z becoming Shawn Knowles-Carter and his wife BeyoncéKnowles-Carter.

An insider told the Daily Star: "They want to keep Knowles because Beyoncé's parents didn't have any sons.

"They're keen to keep the name going strong, especially if they don't produce any children themselves."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My mom would slap me if I did that.

Originally Posted by biggatree

[h1]Beyoncé, Jay-Z 'plan to combine surnames'[/h1]
Wednesday, December 23 2009, 3:02pm EST

By Oli Simpson

Beyoncé and Jay-Z are reportedly planning to change their names now that they are married.

The couple wed in April and have kept their own surnames until now.

However, the pair have decided to combine their last names and be referred to as Knowles-Carter - Jay-Z becoming Shawn Knowles-Carter and his wife Beyoncé Knowles-Carter.

An insider told the Daily Star: "They want to keep Knowles because Beyoncé's parents didn't have any sons.

"They're keen to keep the name going strong, especially if they don't produce any children themselves."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My mom would slap me if I did that.

well that's different...

lol@ "what is he losing"

truth be told...sex goes---the P ain't gon be bomb forever. I think things that keep a man coming HOME every night for a long period of time are when hegets there:

will there be @%%+ all over the place?
will there be a meal in the over or on the table?
are the kids in their pajamas and sitting in the living room waiting for him to get home (or already in bed) ?
is the wife quiet or is she already talkin' as soon as he hits the door?

but hey...that's just me and what I see.

Back
Top Bottom