What's your biggest pet peeve about people

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by sloanboy

1. People who buys something and hype it up like its the *@#% when it really garbage (like my home girl who copped a sharp led tv and was hyping it up and didnt event have HD cable)
2. Chicks who wares heels and feet hang over them
3. chicks that ware sandals to the club or walk around in the club barefoot
4. people with smokey +#+ cars
5. people who drive in all the lanes and they are going the same speed
6. dudes that talk down on another dude to make themselves look better in front of a female

7. people on NT that say they hate "ghetto" people knowing damn well they wont go to no hood and say it and how do hate someone because of where they came from

grin.gif
the worst

So true I hate dudes like that 

1. Slow drivers in the fast lane
2. Girls that change my music in the car without asking

3. Fat people sitting next to me on public transportation...you KNOW you take up 2 seats..why would you make me suffer like that

4. The fat, ugly, or just plain wack @*+*-blocking best friend

5. Bougie %+@ negroes that think they're above other black people.  You aint @$@! either

6. People who dont understand that gas aint free..and my car has a 8-cylinder engine.

7. Fat girls + skinny jeans + no belt = Too much damn crack 
sick.gif

that's all for now

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Body odor
sick.gif
This. And add in bad breath. I seriously cannot stand next to people who stink, let alone have conversations with them.
sick.gif
C'mon y'all, freshen up.

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Body odor
sick.gif
This. And add in bad breath. I seriously cannot stand next to people who stink, let alone have conversations with them.
sick.gif
C'mon y'all, freshen up.
bad breath is the worst.

people who breathe... i work in sales for a cell phone company so EVERYONE has an attitude/issue...

where did the social misconception start that the angrier you get at sumone the more theyll be willing to do for you... FAIL

1. People who drive too slow in the left lane, or take up two lanes for no reason

2. Tourists who stop in the middle of the sidewalk, slowing down dozens of people, just to look at a map/guide

3. Government employees at the post office, dmv, etc. They're always so miserable
30t6p3b.gif

4. Lazy store employees who don't help, or tell you "oh, I dont work in that department".

5. Dudes who are mad cocky/overconfident. Acting mad tough on the train, always grilling every other dude around, etc.

6. People who think they're better than someone else for whatever reason

7. People that are ALWAYS ridiculously happy, and ask "why aren't you smiling" when its 8am. I'm all for being happy, but not all the time

8. Can't stand country people, driving pickup trucks around shopping at Walmart, going hunting, rifles in the backseat, no education. Don't know why, but I cant stand them.

The ones that say they will do something and never follow through

For example

1. Gave voter registration forms but never filled it out and has never voted.  Lame! 

2. Telling someone to get a passport a year in advance for a trip and never bothered to get it. 

3. Doesn't clear off voice mail box. Lazy

4. Anxiety and road rage while driving. Angry people suck!

5. Getting mad and punching walls over simple things like not being able to log on to paypal. Stupid

6. Sloppy drunk who passes out all the time and always needs to be taken care of.  Weak.

7. Dudes that are scared to talk to females but always stares at em.  Creeps 

8. Lacks common sense like you bought a used Nissan from a Honda dealership and have issues with the vehicle however you don't have to go to that Honda dealership for repairs, you should go to a Nissan dealership. Dummy!

9. Can't control drinking so never drives and someone always has to give him a ride. Pathetic

10. Cheap bastards.  Like one of my boy buying this cat a $40 concert ticket and dude doesn't even offer to buy him a drink or anything.  

Who wants to hang out with people like this? 

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

1. People who drive too slow in the left lane, or take up two lanes for no reason

2. Tourists who stop in the middle of the sidewalk, slowing down dozens of people, just to look at a map/guide

3. Government employees at the post office, dmv, etc. They're always so miserable
30t6p3b.gif

4. Lazy store employees who don't help, or tell you "oh, I dont work in that department".

5. Dudes who are mad cocky/overconfident. Acting mad tough on the train, always grilling every other dude around, etc.

7. People that are ALWAYS ridiculously happy, and ask "why aren't you smiling" when its 8am. I'm all for being happy, but not all the time

8. Can't stand country people, driving pickup trucks around shopping at Walmart, going hunting, rifles in the backseat, no education. Don't know why, but I cant stand them.
which would you rather deal with though, 3 and 4 or 7?

People touching my hair...i got braids, white girls are always ridiculously amazed and love touching em

Ask first trick
mad.gif

People that do things that they know if someone did to them they couldn't handle it.
Liars, cheaters and people that justify why their indecent actions are okay, but for anyone else they are the worse kind of person... in a word, hypocrites.

People that answer questions with questions, okay now neither one of us are any closer to any type of resolution. -_-

the list goes on...

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

30t6p3b.gif

which would you rather deal with though, 3 and 4 or 7?
3 or 4.  I can understand their behavior somewhat.  Can't tolerate people that are TOO happy though.

idk if i posted in here yet lol.
but people that ALWAYS have to 1-up you. every time you share an accomplishment they have to step in and say something to out do you. i have some associates that do this repeatedly and half the time their story isnt true...

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

idk if i posted in here yet lol.
but people that ALWAYS have to 1-up you. every time you share an accomplishment they have to step in and say something to out do you. i have some associates that do this repeatedly and half the time their story isnt true...

grin.gif
some folks do it so much that it's blatant.

Back
Top Bottom