What's your Christmas list looking like?

I probably won't be getting anything.

Need to figure out what to get people though, I gave out some lame gifts last year.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Chipotle gift-card
pimp.gif

One of my dudes got a $50 last year and it was gone before the week to New Years was up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

more like how much am i gonna spend on others..let alone think about myself. this thread is made for 18 and under.

yall aint got parents like mine? They've been asking for a list for a month now. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

more like how much am i gonna spend on others..let alone think about myself. this thread is made for 18 and under.

yall aint got parents like mine? They've been asking for a list for a month now. 
30t6p3b.gif

Idk...my parents won't get me much...my girl will prolly get some lunarglide 2s or the uni blue 9s.

Idk...my parents won't get me much...my girl will prolly get some lunarglide 2s or the uni blue 9s.

I got probably 90% of what I wanted this year already just by saving it up (materialistically).

But real talk though, just glad to see my friends and family for the holidays. All I need now is a decent woman
ohwell.gif

I got probably 90% of what I wanted this year already just by saving it up (materialistically).

But real talk though, just glad to see my friends and family for the holidays. All I need now is a decent woman
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom