WHATS YOUR CONNTECT? VOL. 2 LAST ONE WAS POPPIN

Connects on Footlocker Footaction and some other shoe shoe shops
Got a connect on that
pimp.gif

Workin on a police connect out here in la some of these cops b on they grimey tip

I got the FL/FA hookup in the BX and possibly a vickies hookup for the girls. I'm really trying to get a hookup on places like saks. NM, Nordstrom

Oh yea any cheap studio time in NY

I'm looking for car parts hookups in the DMV
It's for a 94 mustang

I got hookups on comp programs....i can get almost any program
Also hookups on laptops

I work for the Dodgers so:

Free Tickets (Except WBC, Opening Day, Bobblehead Nights, Playoffs)
35% off at the Team Store.
Free Food & Beer

Need a Cingular hookup and Tire hook up. Im about to buy a new set for my car.

PM me
laugh.gif

I stay in Maryland, Mont County DMV AREA.

Can help you on preety much any kind of mechanical work .

Specialize mercedes repair

And Tires at or even better price than Tire Rack.

I GOT KUSH ON DECK HOLLA
REGGIE IF YOUR $ AINT RIGHT
I GOT 103.5 KISSFM N 96.3 B96 CONNECTS IF U NEED UR MUSIC PLAYED (LATE NIGHT WHEN THEY DO MIXES N STUFF)
I GOT 2 CLUBS TO THROW PARTYS IN FOR THE LOW
LIDS
FOOTLOCKER
2 DIFF MOM N POP SHOPS
NE CDS/DVDS/ETC..
FAKE GUCCI OR LOUIS HATS AN SHOES I GOT YOU
ILLS SLUGS
JUSS ASK N I CAN PROBABLY GET IT

I NEED A CONNECT ON SOME LEAN THO
nerd.gif

This post should prove very fruitful!
happy.gif

But yeah, I'm in central Texas right now and have a few random connects. Anyone needing help trying to get a government job or employment working for themilitary, I could point you in the right direction. I have people at Best Buy, so if you trying to get that system for the summer, I may be able to help you. I'm working towards a career in the media, so I know how to do press releases and that type of stuff, and if I can't get it done, I have people thatcan help.

What connects am I looking for...? I need a new phone contract... (new phone period), a new laptop, and any new music biz connects are a plus. NT, we can dothis together!
embarassed.gif
4db160356ccc251b65ea28707476cf1c6a42741d.gif

Limo connect. Ny Nters if your looking to go out for nights on the town and such let me know.

I also work for a car dealership so I can usually get aftermarkert parts at list. And all Gm and Volvo parts at list.

I also ran into a few body shops but I never needed body work so idk if they would do the right thing.

I got a contact lens connect in NYC. I tried to hook up an NTer one time but he hasn't responded.

I'm also willing to ship out some contacts if you cover shipping and a little extra, lol.

Just don't come to me with astigmatism,
laugh.gif
. My homegirl who gets them for me be saying those are hard to get cause they usually have to order them.

I Need a connect with clubs to throw partys in nyc and i know of a

spot in queens right next to shea stadium that do cheap body work im

gonna try and give u the # later

i got connects at FL Inc (champs footlocker footaction) in LA and AZ

i need a connect at AT&T or sporting tix in AZ (Suns Cards Dbacks)

anybody have a pro club connect? i know in l.a they're like 4 bucks, out here in san diego its 2 for 22 dollars

Back
Top Bottom