WHATS YOUR CONNTECT? VOL. 2 LAST ONE WAS POPPIN

Footlocker, Footaction, Champs 30% off right here...who can get me a ps3 with a good employee/definite discount?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Footlocker, Footaction, Champs 30% off right here...who can get me a ps3 with a good employee/definite discount?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cashmere I PM'd you..

I don't really have many except for Knicks/Yankees tickets, an ILL Tiffany's discount and my boys free UA movie tickets hook up (haven't paid for amovie since July)
pimp.gif

Yo Tmobile disconnected two of my lines and i think there going to bill me the disconnect fees. does the Half off your current tmobile balance still work inthis scenario?

i got some dyckman connects, i got some harlem connects, and i got some crazy wash heights connects.
lol really those are the only connects i got.

but i need a job connect in NYC. preferably the BRONX.

JUST ADDED $100 GET OUT OF ANY TMO CONTRACT !! NO 200 CANCELATION!! ONLYIF YOU HAVE BEEN WITH TMO A YEAR OR MORE!!! BB 8900's i have a ton of them on hand.. SORRY NO MORE BILLS AS OF RIGHT NOW...

Does anyone have a connect w/ Guitar Center or any music stores?? Have to cop a lot of stuff... MBox mini, mic, djembe drum, and a Digitech Vocal 300.. erghhh

i have a

nike connect
wal mart connect
footaction connect
footlocker connect
pistol connect
car audi connect
fitted connect

i need a new laptop.

im in dallas amd got people fro, texas to nyc so just hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom