What's your FAVORITE artist's WORST characteristic?

Wiz Khalifa-Too much auto-@#% type stuff
Curren$y-No mass appeal. but thats why i like him as well.

rick ross-he needs to change subject matter, cause drugs, cars, and guns are only gonna get you so far.

Cam'ron- low quality material when i know damn well he can get higher quality stuff, sample clearance issues

Canibus- liked him better as a battle rapper than as a scientist. but i like the scientist too, just not as much as the "im better than youlyrically" canibus. takes forever to release music

40 Cal- beats

I had to think about this one

Elzhi - Doesn't put out enough music. I need another Witness My Growth type mixtape. I feel that at least is internet/underground buzz could be muchbigger. He's been in the game a while now but it seems to me I still have to put ppl on to him.

Papoose - No flow and I think he can actually have one if he tried. He needs to revamp his style like Cam did and just keep the lyrical ability, I 've seenglimpses of it. Also Nacirema Dream is never coming out, from label to label and like 25 mixtapes later. Shhh probably don't even sound like how itoriginally was suppose to.

Masta Ace - Don't retire. You're the exception. I don't care how old you are. You actually still make good music.

One Be Lo - Hook back up with Senim Silla and do a Water World 3. (I hear this might actually happen
nerd.gif
)

Cam - You still a force on the mic just get with a production team or get some main producers and you'd be dropping classics consistently. I wouldn'tmind if you went back to your old Killa Cam style every now and then either. Oh and don't leave Tom Gist out there to dry he dope.

Nas - For now on when it comes to albums take the majority of beats from No I.D., Just Blaze, Kanye, Alchemist, MoleMen, 9th Wonder, Pete Rock, Premier, 45King, Havoc, The Beatnuts, and a few others.

I might be back in here.....

Jay-z-Kingdom Come-sounds like a old man begging for attention...... you young boys this , you young boys that
Fab/Luda- Classic album please? Stop puttin plies on ya cd and makin 2 many songs for the ladies
Nas- he is excellent i just cant listen to him, his beats bore me to death
Game-excessive name dropping
Wayne/Kanye-STOP SINGING PERIOD 808 was cool but wy waste all that lyrical ability wayne get back to dedication 2
T.I....control T.I.P
EM-wy does somebody gotta get drunk,raped,killed on every song

People I Hate
Jim Jones-excessive ridiculous adlibing
Camron-making up words
DJ Khaled- What Do You Do? Stop Yelling.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Nas - taking too long to drop singles
Jay - too much club music
Fab - yet to drop a classic
Wale - tries to fit too much words in one line
Blu - same problem as Wale

Far from my favorite

Juelz - Always raps about clothes (like @@# i dont think emotionless was about Gucci or louis)
Jim Jones - he keeps rapping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nas - put out singles

joe budden - you cant make club singles. make a street single over a hot beat

freeway - n/a

Good post. On point and all artists.

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

Jay-Z - switch up the flow a little bit, seems like he's talking over tracks nowadays

Lupe - work ethic is pretty weak, needs to get over the downloading stuff cuz it's never going away

Kanye - stick to rapping, no more singing/autotuning

The Game - name dropping, beat selection has been weak post Dre

Outkast - stop disappearing for years at a time (mainly towards 3000)

Ludacris - single selection has been trash for the last 3 albums

Eminem - work with producers other than Dr. Dre, and other artists not affiliated with Shady/Aftermath

Jeezy - could do a little more to switch up the subject matter, recession was a step in the right direction

Nas - desperately needs to choose better beats, STOP USING CONTROVERSIAL THEMES TO GET ATTENTION.

Back
Top Bottom