What's your favorite food/resto?

It's too late for breakfast and too early for lunch this Sunday. Have a Lemon Roasted Chicken guys....yummy!!!!

Originally Posted by KICX

MarcusKicks wrote:
KICX wrote:
we also ate at this place down near mall of asia alot of seafood we even got to pick witch seafood we wanted to eat, They came up and said "U pic and we kok"

ate there last week, forgot the name of the place though. lol

f1pp5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes!!! the restaurants there was off the chain....
I wanna go back so bad.... next time I'm gonna bring my girl,there is to much distractions
devil.gif

^Seaside Macapagal..

Originally Posted by lastchance21

any healthy shabu-shabu fans here??
I am.
img7106sb2.jpg
I like that you can have your own hot pot.
The watermelon shake and the Japanese Halo-halo are also good.
Plus, you get a free facial pore treatment!

yeah feathertouch.. order the lamb/seafood set..and your good to go!! The sate's taste is really addicitve lol at the free facial haha

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

MISTER KABAB
pimp.gif

yesyesyo! chicken beryani... sizzling keema w/ eggplant.. not to mention the very affordable price. open until 4am or even round the clock (24hours)

***wiping my saliva off the keyboard**
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bAnOi

looks good jeddah, where's that place?

appreciated bro!..my wife cooked it after she watched Boy & Kris cooking segment episode. She tried to copy the recipe then it was great one.Tryit!

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

It's too late for breakfast and too early for lunch this Sunday. Have a Lemon Roasted Chicken guys....yummy!!!!

eek.gif
Im hungry now! That looks yummy man! hehe

Flaming Wings!!
after eating...we(marcus) were so hungry we forgot to take a pic before eating it! haha

And Roadhouse Grill in High st...
pigged out after bein depressed from the mcfly release...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

MISTER KABAB
pimp.gif

yesyesyo! chicken beryani... sizzling keema w/ eggplant.. not to mention the very affordable price. open until 4am or even round the clock (24hours)

tongue.gif
I miss the OG Mister Kebab.

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Originally Posted by lastchance21

any healthy shabu-shabu fans here??
I am.
img7106sb2.jpg
I like that you can have your own hot pot.
The watermelon shake and the Japanese Halo-halo are also good.
Plus, you get a free facial pore treatment!

good one on the free facial pore treatment haha if you like hot pot shabu shabu. you should try king one hot pot at hobbies of asia macapagal near moa.they also have one in malvar malate. eat all you can and drink all you can for 500 i think more or less. eat all the fat beef and mozarella balls you wanthehehe

I only tried Taco Bell once, and that was a good 3-4 years back. The serving was pretty small for the price.
frown.gif

Any other good but cheap suggestions for Mexican?

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

And Roadhouse Grill in High st...
pigged out after bein depressed from the mcfly release...
roll.gif

did the same thing!
laugh.gif
drowned my disappointment with food and beer!

As a balikbayan, do you guys have any guidelines or tips for places to avoid? I'm only gonna be there for 2 weeks, and i'll be damned if I spend themhunched over a toilet or running around with a case of the bubbleguts. I'm so excited to be back in the homeland, and I want to taste as much as possible,but i'm afraid my stomach won't be able to adjust. Thanks for the help, guys!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

TACO BELL now serves rice meals.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

just like when BK had chicken meals awhile ago and mcdonalds serving spaghetti.its their attempt at localizing their brand.
laugh.gif

i remember a pinay girl i went to school with in ny told me once she was floored the first time she went to a mcdonalds there and found out she

couldn't order a chicken/spaghetti combo meal.

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

MISTER KABAB
pimp.gif

tongue.gif
I miss the OG Mister Kebab.
Same here.. Upside down rice FTW!

RE: Cheese steaks, I think Brothers Burgers serves them but I haven't eaten there in years.

RC103DC: Most resto's here are fine just watch out for tap water and if you're a bit adventurous the street food.

Ice cold Red Horse Beer sa tindahan ni manang sa kanto wid Kornik for pulutan. Paki-lista na lang muna. In ader words pa utang. Man I miss those days.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom