What's your favorite food/resto?

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Hooters!
eek.gif

saan ba ang hooters sa manila?

Meanwhile, Endo said the company is aware of the fake Hooters restaurantalong Diosdado Macapagal Avenue in Pasay City, which calls itself "Hooters Sports Bar and Restaurant".

if you ever find yourself in bulacan, meycauayan specifically,don't pass up the chance to eat at Renatos.its a bar and grill resto with the best bbqchicken and roasted chicken this part of the country has to offer.

jollibee- since i was a kid i loved it, spaghetti, 2 piece tsiken joy and a yum burger
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

max's chicken

fish balls from the canto
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

greenwich pizza
eek.gif

Jolibee - I still order jollibee spaghetti. The best spaghetti there is. Tuna Pie and Chickenjoy
Pao Tsin - Sharks Fin (fried) and Hainanese Rice FTW
Frech Baker's Tuna Turnover
Heaven and Eggs
Any adobo from any carinderia. Wala pa ako natitikman na hindi masarap hehe
pimp.gif

Mahn Hann's Lechon Macau Rice

Grappa's Greenbelt. Best tap beer in town. Lager, Weizen and Classic. Not bad for 115 pesos per pitcher.

I'm not from there but when my family had our family reunion last summer back home.
I had a blast going around in market market, pancake house, maxx, mcdonalds breakfast sandwich with rice insted of a bun LOL..
we also ate at this place down near mall of asia alot of seafood we even got to pick witch seafood we wanted to eat, They came up and said "U pic and wekok"
Damn I miss that i was off work for a month and and eating like a king the hole month, gain 12 pounds
eyes.gif
. we also whent to boracay, all I can say is Damn I'm glad I'mFilipino
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
we ate at the pear 1 and the Hawaiian place damn good.

Originally Posted by KICX

we also ate at this place down near mall of asia alot of seafood we even got to pick witch seafood we wanted to eat, They came up and said "U pic and we kok"

ate there last week, forgot the name of the place though. lol

f1pp5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MarcusKicks wrote:
KICX wrote:
we also ate at this place down near mall of asia alot of seafood we even got to pick witch seafood we wanted to eat, They came up and said "U pic and we kok"

ate there last week, forgot the name of the place though. lol

f1pp5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes!!! the restaurants there was off the chain....
I wanna go back so bad.... next time I'm gonna bring my girl,there is to much distractions
devil.gif

a friend of mine said that the service at hooters hir in pi was terrible anyone who have the same experience? would u recommend it?

I love World's Chicken. Boneless chicken then match with mashed potato and spaghetti pomodoro. Try it guys at G4, Megamall, Trinoma and their newly openedbranch at sm manila. You gonna love it. For just 145php.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

World's Chicken.

I used to frequent the one across Ateneno until I saw some baby mice crawl out from the kitchen.
sick.gif

I always order the special with fettucine al tono (for some reason they didn't have this last time I went to Trinoma), chicken topped with bbq sauce andmashed potatoes.

Back
Top Bottom