What's your favorite food/resto?

TAKEOVER SHOP FAVORITES ARE:

ZIGGURAT - MIDDLE EASTERN/AFRICAN - try the masood - its behind P.Burgos ave
NEW BOMBAY - INDIAN - the chiken tikka masala and palak panner is
pimp.gif
make sure to order extra spicy spicy spicy!! its on dela costa and valero st. i think? but its in salcedo village anyways just drive around its next to a 7/11

YO! BOOM TARAT TARAT!
CIRCLES IS OFF THE HOOK!!!! EAT THERE ALL THE TIME.

BRAZIL, BRAZIL.. all u can eat meat.. nuff said

Even tho i hate going to EMBASSY i still wind up going and eat at CAFETERIA like a couple times a week. Good place to see, meet and look at girls even if your with girls! its like a philippine version of DENNY'S with the girls tho! Get the clam chowder in the bread bowl!

EVERYBODY IN MANILA KNOWS 8MCDO!! you gots to do it!!

TAPA KING is my early early morning get home jump-off. catch the whole fam ordering at 5:30 am because they open at 6am and delivered by 6am!!!

KRISPY KREME in the FORT!!!! i tell my driver to line up all the time.... there's always a 20 minute wait...when you get to the fort just look out for all the KRISPY KREME flyers, signs, banners and mini billboards everywhere you can't get away from all their advertising.

PEOPLE'S PALACE for Chinese at greenbelt.

CAPONE'S BAR on Valero St. in Salcedo Village has the best SISIG in my opinion. Plus i DJ there every Tuesday.

ABSINTH in greenbelt has my favorite comfort food but pinoy stylee!! JALAPENO CHEESE STICK LUMPIA!!!! catch me there on wenesday when i dj and thursday with my groupies!!

BIJOU at greenbelt, alabang town center got the illy philly cheese steaks on some gourmet flavor type thing.

CIBO CIBO CIBO!!! rockwell, glorietta, alabang town center.....
italian fusion thing... even the menu is in italian.. throws me the hell off but the rosemary steak, spinach dip and grilled cheese with mango is the biznesss. i eat there like every other day. Down it all with the mint ice tea.

STARBUCK'S got the bomb chicken and tuna pandesal, croissant with ham and cheese and the butterscotch fudge bar!!! the one next to my crib at the fort is now open 24 hours! so catch me there like everday! i love my starbucks gift certificates! Shout out to MTV philippines and NBC for lacing a broke baller up!!!

BROOKLYN PIZZA!!!!!! better than yellow cab!!im odering as we speak... closest thing to a real new york pizza here... get extra sauce and cheese so its extra oily... im a pig so i order the "PORKO" the number is 896-9696 here in MAKATI.

also i can't forget about THE MANILA POLO CLUB!! cheap delicious food, great shakes and hot little trust fund bebots. catch a future ex-wifey there!!

that's the daily rotation of EATS for the FAM here in manila....

PS. ANYBODY here know filipino food delivered 24 hours a day???
hook it up!!!!! as you can tell i don't get home cooked meals ever.. im in need mga pare ko!!! Unless Don Pasa cooks his dangit..its good and all but theres no ventilation here so thats a done deal. never ever again!!

www.myspace.com/takeover_manila
takeovermanila.blogspot.com/

^ Wow...good look-outs Mr. TAKEOVER!!!

I haven't eaten at Absinth...nor have I ever eaten at Caf!!! LOL. But good looking out!!

Oh btw, for south people, S-EX is also ok imo, take the tocino or something and you're good.

My tita told me that the Amici pizza is good as well. It's in Bosco (Makati) though there's a door along Pasay Road.
But Brooklyn is still the @#%$, imo. Call 775-7575 for south-side ordering!!!

jollibee
chow king
max's
greenwich pizza

lol..i like good comfort food

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

^co-sign. lamb isn't for everybody, but it is for me, and their lamb is awesome. the oso buco deserves a try, too.

there's a second branch opening in greenbelt... not sure if it's open for business already, though.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

AYSEE -sisig & sizzling corn
MR KEBAB - shawarma plate w/ 2 pcs of bread
MANANG'S (intramuros wall) - chicken & porkchop
MIKEE PARES - tapa w/ chili sauce
ADO'S PANCITERIA - bihon w/ extra chicharon
DOSE PARES - pares
ZONG - singapore style chicken
DENCIO'S - crispy pata & sisig
ILONGGO GRILL - sinigang na baboy
TAPSI SA PALATIW - tapsilog

:smile:
smile.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Hong ma-chinese food na pork with hard boiled egg na may spesial sauce..sa walls din ito bossing..pangatlo un pwesto nila...

Walang fair ngayon sa mapua eh..kakatapos lang ng foundation week...

At at Mannang both at Megamall and MOA....

Grabe sarap ng Sinigang na Corned Beef, Adobong Pusit, Lechin Kawali at Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet with MAngo Chutney.... best of it all... mura siya....

Tried Cappriciosa at Greenbelt 3..... pricey for its taste and serving....
I got to try their Calzone though... parang masarap eh....

yall should try chopsticks and spoons located at the food court of 168 mall in divisoria! if you like freshly cooked pansit, noodles, or good ol lomi, this is the place! they also have good takoyaki balls... the best thing is the price! one "bandehado" of pansit guisado is only around 80 pesos!

I'm usually at Sheraton along Vito Cruz after school to meet up with my dad.

This is what I love for dessert. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
47unnrk.jpg
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Do they still have Rack's? their ribs is bombb.. i remember when they were all over the place and the malls..currently in socal

Last edited:
last branch of racks i saw was in ortigas. la na akong makita sa mga mall. i just dont know if that branch is still operational. they have the best ribs and chicken! and of course their sauce! so good you could put a straw on the bottles! :lol:
laugh.gif

Best goto is still from Rosver's in Don Quijote, Sampaloc. Complete with twalya, mata at bayag ng baka.

Best tokwa't baboy is from Mayric's Espana, Manila.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

I'm a sushi lover so i head to Omakase's (Timog or Libis). Its value-priced given the price at some other Japanese restaurants out there.

Tapa King masarap diba Els?

Back
Top Bottom