Whats your opinion of the situation...vol Aint Loyal

Messed up situation but girl should have been honest about her loose past.
this. if she couldnt tell him that think about the other things she prob. wouldnt have told.

cut her off

As for dude getting the vid, yall are assuming some spiteful or jealous dude that went to college with this trollop sent it. For all we know, those dudes been uploaded the vid online and forgot about it since. Google Indian BJ or Indian gangbang in the amateur section and see the results. Plenty of those chicks are wives now :lol:

All it really takes is a friend of dude seeing it, then saying isn't that so and so's wife? Yo let me send this to him but not get the blame of being the bearer of bad news. *Sends under fake Southpark profile* You'd be surprised how many ppl do grimey things under good intentions.

Last edited:
As for dude getting the vid, yall are assuming some spiteful or jealous dude that went to college with this trollop sent it. For all we know, those dudes been uploaded the vid online and forgot about it since. Google Indian BJ or Indian gangbang in the amateur section and see the results. Plenty of those chicks are wives now :lol:

All it really takes is a friend of dude seeing it, then saying isn't that so and so's wife? Yo let me send this to him but not get the blame of being the bearer of bad news. *Sends under fake Southpark profile* You'd be surprised how many ppl do grimey things under good intentions.

Just like that episode of jersey Shore mane

She definitely should've been honest with him but her husband sounds crazy. Telling her he wishes she'd have a miscarriage? WTH?!

And what kind of scumbag puts the video up on a site and sends the vid to her husband? Dude even set up a fake name on facebook just to send the video. Why would you want to hurt this woman even more and mess up her life? It wasn't enough him and the group of guys pressured her to do sexual favors, they have to make it public also?

Last edited:
Shoulda been real with the guy from the start. Don't gotta go into detail but let him know the truth. But you can tell this chick is deceptive, the parts about her losing friends in college due to her behavior and having no friends that know her past is very telling. Nobody in her life knows the real her so she's been taking advantage (knowingly or not) to create a new image for herself. Her whole life is a lie lol

Man she already lied once. So just keep it going 

"i was a virgin when we met i just gave that dude a blowjob, thats all i ever did and i hated it so much that i never did it again after that"

If you are gonna lie....minus whale put a lie in your lie so you can lie while you lie

Reactions: wr
FDB because she actin like she's the victim. She loved the crew back in the day. Nobody forced her to be in that situation. She should have kept it real and found someone that was accepting of her past to be with.

Dudes needs to at least start getting that mouf... He married this joint and aint getting topped off? #wheretheydodat

Honestly the situation can be worked out, as long as the vid is old shorty could spin this. Hell he don't even got proof that she caught it in the box, she better act like that was a one time thing and she has always regretted it.

Dude should divorce. If she ain't gonna be honest with this stuff, who knows if she'll be honest down the road.

DIP.

Dudes needs to at least start getting that mouf... He married this joint and aint getting topped off? #wheretheydodat

Honestly the situation can be worked out, as long as the vid is old shorty could spin this. Hell he don't even got proof that she caught it in the box, she better act like that was a one time thing and she has always regretted it.

Nah B. Lying is what that got her into this.

What if someone sends ole boy the reddit link of her admitting she was slooting heavyin in college, topping dudes off for curb side drop off, and disrespecting her husband's dong.

She needs to be honest and let the husband make a decision based on all the info, maybe they could try counseling.

Last edited:
Nah B. Lying is what that got her into this.

What if someone sends ole boy the reddit link of her admitting she was slooting heavyin in college, topping dudes off for curb side drop off, and disrespecting her husband's dong.

She needs to be honest and let the husband make a decision based on all the info, maybe they could try counseling.

I hear you on that but she four years deep with this.....

In the words of Slim Charles

Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean, ****, it's what war is, you know? [COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] But we gotta fight.

Last edited:
She proved she can't be trusted, so that right there is tough...

Add that to fact shorty says she doesn't give BJ's while I having BJ videos circulating on the net....

Cnon Bruh...

Y'all are truly underestimating the fact that the dude's D was way bigger than his

:lol:

you on that but she four years deep with this.....

In the words of Slim Charles

Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war we're in love, and now there ain't no going back. I mean, ****, it's what war love is, you know? [COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] But we gotta fight.

View media item 326377

Made me think of most marriages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom