whats your relationship with your ex(s) like?

if you were to see your ex somewhere unplanned, what would you do?
i personally always keep the conversation on the surface level and keep it movin

Actually funny this came up...Shes calling me right now! Called me over 60x in the last 24 hrs smh.

I actually saw one of my x yesterday.. I hit her with the million dollar smile and kept it pushing..

funny, i just seen her last week at the mall with her new squeeze (i ain't even mad) & when she got home she texted me to cut my hair.
laugh.gif

but not really talking to them, they just doing them.

funny you brought this up. yesterday, an ex (honestly the only person i've ever actually fallen in love with) came over to visit after not having seen each other since thanksgiving. she slept over and we had a marathon sesh til i had to leave for work
pimp.gif

felt good man.

but now feels batman cause it won't be happening again anytime soon.

best not see them at all, because if you catch them alone, its a wrap....new bf, husband, lesbian gf ...it doesn't matter. Those are like preserved time-capsule yambs that you still have the access code to.  

she's usually calls me every other month. she only calls me for 2 reasons. she wants to see if i have the hookup on tickets to concerts/festivals or to see if I'm dating anyone. i usually say no to both and keep it moving.

I'm friends with most of my exes, but there are a few that I've never communicated with since we pated ways.

treat all my exes like my necklace
let'em hang for a while them put'em on craigs list.

-Monstar

i dont talk to em i do think about em from time to time but it dont matter

i do still keep dem pics doe
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I don't talk to any of them. Ever. I occasionally see them on campus, will say hello if I happen to make eye contact while trying to look at their boobs (i did date them and chests are a major thing for me.) But that's about it.

roll.gif
This happened right before I crossed.

Haven't seen her in years. I got treated like sht but when she wanted to smash, as much as I wanted to too I made her chase and shut her down.

Paid off cause now 2 years strong with my current and Im happy.

I'm on speaking terms with all of them. One of them is still best friends with my sister and she comes by often. But we "went out" in like the 8th grade so I don't think that counts
laugh.gif

I'm cool with mine and still smash occasionally. Both of them tell me that they regret doing stupid things that caused the end of the relationship, but it wasn't that. I just got bored. This pretty much means I'll always have a smash pass.

She knows i love her and will always. Not romantically but she was my 1st love n will always have a spot in my heart. For a long time after we broke up, most encounters ended with us arguing but since she moved back, we patched things up n got stuff off our chest. I admitted to all my wrongdoing while we were a couple which lifted a great weight off of me but it hurts me still because i feel like i failed her as a boyfriend. As of now, we aren't close but still remain good friends. A few months back, a friend of mine killed himself and she was the one who consoled me n made sure i was okay. That alone made me even more grateful to have crossed paths with her and should she ever need anything she knows i have her back no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom