whats your relationship with your ex(s) like?

I run into her from time to time. We greet each other but I personally just keep it moving. She gets mad at me for it from what one of my friends told me but I could give two +*$#!.

Me and my girl of 6 years broke up a month ago......if i see her in public i will politely disregard her existence.  No mean mug no avoidance...just pretend like she isn't there.

Spoiler [+]
yep I am bitter hope you and the dude you cheated on me with have a great relationship for 3-4 years and you build trust and fall into deep love....and he cheats on you...so you know what it feels like

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Me and my girl of 6 years broke up a month ago......if i see her in public i will politely disregard her existence.  No mean mug no avoidance...just pretend like she isn't there.

Spoiler [+]
yep I am bitter hope you and the dude you cheated on me with have a great relationship for 3-4 years and you build trust and fall into deep love....and he cheats on you...so you know what it feels like
I sincerely feel for you bruh. I've never been cheated on but I've cheated and I know firsthand the pain it can cause someone you love.
It's something that I will never live down. She forgave me and we still together but it's been five years and her pain is still very fresh. 
tired.gif

It's good to see you're handling it with class. Six years is a long time to have been with someone, and for someone you love to violate your trust like that after all that time, that really hurts. Doesn't seem like you need it because you seem to be handling it well but if you ever need to vent bruh my inbox will always be open.

That goes to all NTers, if anyone ever needs to vent or talk or W/E. It's hard holding it together all the time, constantly being expected to be stoic and act like $*!@ don't phase us as guys, but truth be told we have hearts just like the ladies, and sometimes we need to be able to have a moment of weakness. 

one of them i still love, one of them wants to kill me, and one of them is crazy as $@+@, 1/3 aint too bad

^^ Right. A few of them want me dead, another few don't speak at all, one of them I still communicate with but
she's annoying as #$*. One I still love and haven't seen since we broke up but when I do I'm flashing the million dollar
smile and keeping it moving.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Spoiler [+]
I sincerely feel for you bruh. I've never been cheated on but I've cheated and I know firsthand the pain it can cause someone you love.
It's something that I will never live down. She forgave me and we still together but it's been five years and her pain is still very fresh. 
tired.gif

It's good to see you're handling it with class. Six years is a long time to have been with someone, and for someone you love to violate your trust like that after all that time, that really hurts. Doesn't seem like you need it because you seem to be handling it well but if you ever need to vent bruh my inbox will always be open.

That goes to all NTers, if anyone ever needs to vent or talk or W/E. It's hard holding it together all the time, constantly being expected to be stoic and act like $*!@ don't phase us as guys, but truth be told we have hearts just like the ladies, and sometimes we need to be able to have a moment of weakness. 
I will put this in a spoiler to not derail the thread

Spoiler [+]
  At times i feel like i am taking it better  then other.  I am sure everyone has those times where you are alone and your mind just starts racing and you can't turn it off.  Going from oh I miss her, I want her back, that dirty garden tool, I want to kill this dude.....but nothing i can do really.  The only thing thus far that has really made me mad is the public displays.  I don't have facebook and I (call it childish or whatever but i can't stomach seeing it) unfollowed her on twitter.  But i only just did that after she put up a drunken tweet saying she missed the new dude.  And he responded with I miss you too and she retweeted it.  Like why do you have to do that.  Then this weekend i was out at the bar and ran into her friends.  She was drunk and texted me for the first time in 3 weeks "your talking to Kelly?  @*! is wrong with you........i know your reading this".  I didn't respond and haven't talked to her in about a month.  I don't understand how she can be "in love" with new dude but get angry at me for talking to a girl.  Aren't you supposed to be the one moving on and being happy while i sulk?  There is more to the story but maybe if i have time later today il make my first ever NT girl problem thread lol

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Tuition is handled by some random ninja that live in Atlanta
That she only see when she feels obligated
Admitted it to me the first time we dated...

what happend to your avy bro
roll.gif

No relationship with my exes but if i ever were to see them id just smile.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

I will put this in a spoiler to not derail the thread

Spoiler [+]
  At times i feel like i am taking it better  then other.  I am sure everyone has those times where you are alone and your mind just starts racing and you can't turn it off.  Going from oh I miss her, I want her back, that dirty garden tool, I want to kill this dude.....but nothing i can do really.  The only thing thus far that has really made me mad is the public displays.  I don't have facebook and I (call it childish or whatever but i can't stomach seeing it) unfollowed her on twitter.  But i only just did that after she put up a drunken tweet saying she missed the new dude.  And he responded with I miss you too and she retweeted it.  Like why do you have to do that.  Then this weekend i was out at the bar and ran into her friends.  She was drunk and texted me for the first time in 3 weeks "your talking to Kelly?  @*! is wrong with you........i know your reading this".  I didn't respond and haven't talked to her in about a month.  I don't understand how she can be "in love" with new dude but get angry at me for talking to a girl.  Aren't you supposed to be the one moving on and being happy while i sulk?  There is more to the story but maybe if i have time later today il make my first ever NT girl problem thread lol

since I'm apparently completely incompetent when it comes to posting spoilers I have no choice but to slightly derail the thread.
The best thing you can do for yourself is to kill her with success. She WANTS to see you sulk, but she can't have her cake and eat it too. No, you won't let her. You WILL smash the $*#% out of Kelly. You will move on and most of all you will be HAPPY. 

I know I'm making it sound far simpler than it is because honestly, it hurts. In spite of all that you need to keep your game face around her and her people. As human beings most of us secretly need to feel needed, especially by those who are or have been close to us. It's a form of validation, validation she still needs because in spite of her doing her, she's still insecure about what you're doing after the fact. She needs you to need her on some level, but you under any circumstances CANNOT and WILL NOT give her that satisfaction. $*#% THAT. 

I'm about to go to class but feel free to inbox me if you need to talk. If you need to vent, vent where she can't hear about it.

One ex - I hold a conversation with

The other 2 I hate and if they were on fire I wouldn't spit on it to put it out

She screwed me over, and now a year and a half later she texts me every other day (I miss you, how are you, etc)
Delete the messages, and keep it moving. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

best not see them at all, because if you catch them alone, its a wrap....new bf, husband, lesbian gf ...it doesn't matter. Those are like preserved time-capsule yambs that you still have the access code to.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nonexistent for me. We hashed out our differences and went our separate ways. Haven't seen or heard from her since. It's better that way.

I stopped talking to one and still smash the most recent one..
even after I treat her like a J/O... 
grin.gif

saw her on twitter she told me to *#%&@ off in a dm then screen shot it and showed her homies i had to delete my twitter right after
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Didnt talk to or see one ex for like 2-3 months then randomly saw her one day just kinda blew her off but she started texting me later on and a week later we hooked up *kanye shrug* found out she still had feelings for me I still liked the chick too so we practically got back together . Sometimes one can't resist the yambs

I was with my ex for 10 years but I was just cheating on her religiously. I decided to end things over the phone (long distance) because I did not want a domestic violence charge (Im a cop). I texted her in march to try to patch things up and I was ignored. I was infuriated by her actions and now all I wanna do is succeed and rub it all over her face. I am resentful because she literally turned her back on me. I hope I see her so that I can smile in her face and keep it moving. Stupid broad!

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I was with my ex for 10 years but I was just cheating on her religiously. I decided to end things over the phone (long distance) because I did not want a domestic violence charge (Im a cop). I texted her in march to try to patch things up and I was ignored. I was infuriated by her actions and now all I wanna do is succeed and rub it all over her face. I am resentful because she literally turned her back on me. I hope I see her so that I can smile in her face and keep it moving. Stupid broad!

You cheated on her "religiously," as you say, and you're mad at her? For ignoring you? Shut up and keep it moving. If some broad you cheated on is going to be your motivation then you're not going to get very far.

i cut all ties, but heard through friends that they frequently ask about me.

Im still cool, cordial and conversational with alot of em(I include extended-term JOs in this equation), and a few of em are cool with my mom, so I see em more often than I care for at times. But once the immediate, post-breakup smash sessions have subsided.. I never go there again. I just cant do intestinally.

There is one chick who I thought despised me.. hit me up reently just to say "hey".. We kept it brief.. But that is usually the extent of my "ex" dealings.

We don't talk. We don't text. We totally cut all communication with each other and she moved back home.

Took a while but I'm actually happy now.

Back
Top Bottom