whats your relationship with your ex(s) like?

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I was with my ex for 10 years but I was just cheating on her religiously. I decided to end things over the phone (long distance) because I did not want a domestic violence charge (Im a cop). I texted her in march to try to patch things up and I was ignored. I was infuriated by her actions and now all I wanna do is succeed and rub it all over her face. I am resentful because she literally turned her back on me. I hope I see her so that I can smile in her face and keep it moving. Stupid broad!

You cheated on her "religiously," as you say, and you're mad at her? For ignoring you? Shut up and keep it moving. If some broad you cheated on is going to be your motivation then you're not going to get very far.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

best not see them at all, because if you catch them alone, its a wrap....new bf, husband, lesbian gf ...it doesn't matter. Those are like preserved time-capsule yambs that you still have the access code to.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude said the "access code"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Most recent one, we'd probably plan to hook up later that day, and she'd probably mention if we lived in the same state, we'd probably still be dating.

The one before her, we'd probably plan to hook up later that day, then I would immediately leave, remove her from FB and change my # cause she's
one of THOSE types of chicks.

The one before that one, we'd probably randomly meet up, go on dates, and get settled with each other for awhile, then get engaged/married, etc etc.

most recent- no contact
2nd most recent- still hook up when we are in the same town, she checks in every month or two to make sure I'm alive
before that- married with twins (i dodged a bullet)

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

We don't talk. We don't text. We totally cut all communication with each other and she moved back home.

Took a while but I'm actually happy now.

The best way to do it.

I used to think I could be cool with my ex. We were together for 7 years. It never comes out as you imagine it. There is too much emotion invested either from one person or both. Best advice I have for anyone with a break up, is to cut all ties and move on.

I currently talk with NONE of my ex girlfriends..

Don't really have anything to say to anyone of them..nor do I care about what they're doin with their lives..

Me and my ex broke up 5 months ago after a 5 years relationship. I thought it was a mutual break up, but it seems like it was more on me getting tired of being in a relationship with no growth. I tried to be in good terms with her and maybe being friends would work out, but that's not that case. We would always end up playing the blame game and every conversation would end up in to an argument. She would always text me when she's drunk and honestly, I would feel bad most of the time because I still have love for her. Even though, after trying to work things out for a couple of years without any progress or improvement, you can only take so much until you say enough is enough. It's time to move on.

It's been almost 2 weeks since we both agreed to end all communications with each other and I feel that it's better this way. I am not as stressed and I feel more focused.

Cut off all ties with those garden tools. If I ever run into them, I won't even acknowledge them. That's the way it should be.

I've never had an ex (Probably cuz I'm still on my first real girlfriend) but I think it would depend on how it ended.
If it ended badly, let them notice me and how im doin better since the split, then keep it moving.
If it ended well/peacefully, make small talk keep moving.
If it ended awkwardly then I met not make any contact at all.

I don't have a problem with any of my exs. One of them him and I were close but we fell off after he found out I was getting married....I'm happy where I am in life tho... So if I ran into any of them now. I could genuinely speak... Smile... And keep it moving...

Originally Posted by young1lex

All my exes live in Texas like im George Strait...
Ditto. (Houston to be exact)

And none of them are from Texas or even have family there...

we stay best friends... until she meets a new guy every few months. then communication becomes scarce. starts back up when shes off that. call me sexist, but isnt that reversed roles?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I currently talk with NONE of my ex girlfriends..

Don't really have anything to say to anyone of them..nor do I care about what they're doin with their lives..

Back
Top Bottom