When Bus Drivers Strike Back

laugh.gif
I had to go through this thread thorough...

shh almost made me spit out my coffee. 

I am still shocked that she didn't get KO...
upon further review of the video, i dont think he connected with his fist. i think he caught her on the L portion. a direct shot like that would put her night night.

* whoops watched vid with sound and he connected with fist. how fuzz she still walking?

Last edited:
that bus driver throwing harder punches than any mayweather fight

i mean dude was just like **** it and in one fluent motion gets up and just hits the 3-2 pitch for a walk off game 7 win in the world series and to add insult to injury he just throws her like she some left over meat getting brought home for the dogs

:rofl: at the comment about the next niketalk donation should be towards the bus driver :rofl:

:rofl: about the iphone comment and the weather app reminding them they still live in Cleveland :rofl:

that dude Q who owns worldstar must be feeling himself

if you look at all the news channels playing the video all you see is "world star" in the clip

i would like to know what mike tyson thinks of this clip

Last edited:
somebody needs to do a brother-frankilnesque gif where bus driver uppercuts her into space and into a black hole and back into the bus in another alternate reality....except the alternate reality bus is the one occupied by amberlamps and the "I am a ************ old dude." now that would be hilarious....

:rofl:

Last edited:
Apparently this is her
A5CxVMGCAAEmfKw.jpg

uk8hG.jpg

:rofl: @ those poses.

All that's missing is the dropcloth w/ the spraypainted caddy on it in the background.

:lol: :lol:

What really kills me about these pics though is that she's 25, but doing these late 80's Paula Adbul "Straight Up" poses :lol:

I was deeeead at the pics :rofl: :rofl:....but then, I just saw the captions, my goodness :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom