When Bus Drivers Strike Back

This is officially thread of the year nominee.

That video game graphic took it over the top. Bus driver's fist as big as his head.

The "first wrong, last right" comment :rofl: This thread needs to be archived.

has there been a pic of the bus driver released yet? everyone was so out of focus...vid must've been shot with 2nd gen sidekick or something.

honestly this is what I imagined the bus driver looking like...

your boy Hank "the tank" Tate.

This thread delivers 
roll.gif

But on the real, after watching that hit dozens of times, that uppercut couldnt have been as hard as it sounded, aint no way a woman would still be conscious after taking a full strength hit from a grown *** man. I don't care how hood she is or how many times shes been shot 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol she said she had to talk to her lawyers when she asked "did you hit him first"
We saw the video, you hit him first

25 and she was acting like that, I sorta felt sorry but after finding out her age Im not.

A5CxVMGCAAEmfKw.jpg

On the low... I'd hit it |I

Not proud of admitting that :smh:

I got a thing for these hood boogers

Last edited:

Total lack of self control by a Grandfather in our community. That little cat slap that she hit him with could have been deaded with stabbilng the breaks and sending that hood rat sliding under the bus console.
...that said, the old man's form was spectacular once he climb out of the captain's chair..
Notice the head and shoulder faint, the drop step, and foot plant that flows in the Larry Holmes style uppercut- that sends Shatika's hands flying out of her pockets and into a public transit backfip.
And his hat stayed on for the entire round....M. Bison like Swag.

Noooooooooooo I'm crying b :rofl: I'm dead son. Its a wrap!

Good for her, the youtube vids are hilarious! Hopefully he doesn't lose his job.

Back
Top Bottom