When Bus Drivers Strike Back

I'm still amazed on how that hood rat took that jim crow uppercut on the chin and got right back up.

These hood rats have superhuman strenght that would have been any regular _ they would have been in a fetal position.

I don't think dude went 100%, he would've shattered that chicks jaw.

This is officially thread of the year nominee.
That video game graphic took it over the top. Bus driver's fist as big as his head.
The "first wrong, last right" comment :rofl: This thread needs to be archived.

Yo I didn't ene notice!

A5CxVMGCAAEmfKw.jpg

On the low... I'd hit it
tired.gif

Not proud of admitting that
mean.gif

I got a thing for these hood boogers
In what way would you hit her?

roll.gif

just like I said, THE UNION HAS THE BUS DRIVER'S BACK :smokin
Union backs RTA bus driver in caught on tape beatdown

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -
The union for the bus drivers is defending the RTA driver at the heart of the viral video showing him punching an abuse passenger.

William Nix from the Amalgated Transit Union says he will fight to save that driver's job. Nix told 19 Action News that bus drivers are frequently assaulted and they can only take so much before they have to defend themselves.

SOURCE: http://www.19actionnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=19833940

I fought one of my local bus driver an also took a mean L. We have made up since. But, damnnnnn
embarassed.gif
 I posted this to my facebook an everybody that knew about my bus driver encounter thought it was HILARIOUS. I feel bad for shawty doe. Uncalled for, Mr.Busman
tired.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315 View Post

Ol' girl got hit so hard on that bus, Sonic The Hedgehog rings should've flown out. Someone make a video.

The sonic rings video

Last edited:
Bus driver summed it up: "She wanted to be a man, so I treat her like a man"
Some girls deserve it. I dont think its right to hit anyone, but some of these girls attack a man and when he strikes back they crying screaming im a female. Youre not supposed to hit me. F outta here.

Somebody start this man a fund. The fat old white lady bus monitor got 700k+, 15 minutes of fame, and a trip to Disney World just for getting cussed at by some teens for a few minutes

Last edited:
Somebody start this man a fund. The fat old white lady bus monitor got 700k+, 15 minutes of fame, and a trip to Disney World just for getting cussed at by some teens for a few minutes
Fat lady did not hit anyone (I wish she would have) and she was humiliated and was posted on line. Bus driver stood up for him self but some might think he went too far. Im all for helping the dude out but doubt he'd get Old lady money.

Bruh, I'd let anybody call me all types of names for a few minutes for a free trip to Disney World, much less fleeting celebrity status and 700k+ in monetary donations.

:rofl: @ them saying it's a female after she got hit. she just tee'd off on him. f do you expect? i'd have done the same.

Back
Top Bottom