When Did You Join NT and Why?

Lurked in 05. Brother introduced me to this site and was looking into AF1 releases. Then General, Sports, and Music were more appealing avenues to being amember on this board. Officially joined in 2006.

I heard about NT in 03' I started lurking in a few years after. I joined because I wanted to help people on here.... Look where that has got me.

I was lurking NT back around december. My friend was always on NT so I got on and lurked. And then just made a account and everything been
pimp.gif

at 1st i was jus checkin for rd and info but i joined in 05 to jump in some of the music discussions
i didnt wander over into general for a while

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

I heard about NT in 03' I started lurking in a few years after. I joined because I wanted to help people on here.... Look where that has got me.
nerd.gif
????
nerd.gif
Help people what ?
laugh.gif

last month, and cause sneaker freaker was kinda slow and i needed another sneaker forum site

July 07
Wanted to get some legit sz 14 jordans and I came across NT. Lurked from May till join date.

Joined in 05 so I could keep up with the newest releases and in case I had a question... I dont remember how long it took me to find General though.

started lurkin in 05, OG was banned and tryin to stay clean

joined for RDs, but once i found general it was a wrap

I joined in 2000 so I could keep up with release dates, plus the XI's came out around that time also.

Found out about the site when one of my boys hooked it up with a link posted on NT to that Kim Kardashian Ray J full video
lurked for maybe a year, then finally joined in Feb 08

04 because I started collecting Nikes and J's and wanted all the latest info.

now I don't collect anymore and I only visit General...occasionally sports and the southeast regional forum.

Was on the web looking for some jordan samples and came across this website. Lurked for the latter part of 05 and joined early 06. Like some other people havesaid I only went the nike and jb sections then kinda wandered into general. There was also some big post in the music section with a bunch of jayz lyricbreakdowns that had me in there for a while

Back
Top Bottom