When Did You unDS Your Concords and What Do You Wear With Them?

I've yet to unDS my Concords because to me they're a summer shoe. I plan on rockin' them with khaki shorts and other bright colors. I guess it's 'cos when I first saw'em I was like 11 and it was just what people had on then. When did you or do you plan to unDS yours? And what did you wear them with?

UnDSed em December 1st. Got em when my retail connects chain got the shipment and rocked em the next day. I wore khaki cargo shorts, white/black elite socks, and a plain black v neck. I live in LA tho haha so no winter to worry about

I UN-DSed mines on Christmas Day because theyre just shoes and it was a non-snowy day outside, not a life changing experience like losing a virginity. I wore a Jet Life crewneck, Raiders snapback, and Nudie jeans

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

UnDSed em December 1st. Got em when my retail connects chain got the shipment and rocked em the next day. I wore khaki cargo shorts, white/black elite socks, and a plain black v neck. I live in LA tho haha so no winter to worry about

That's the kind of connect I've been looking for my whole life.

I rocked them to school when I got back from vacation with a black crewneck and a pair of jeans..nbd

In 2001...with my JHS school uniform. Then again when I got the sole separation fixed....then bought another pair of 2001 when I heard the piece of scraps you got were coming out.

Couple months ago. Rocked it with camo shorts, long black socks, and a Skandal crewneck.

Got my pair a month ago ... the weather's been rainy lately
30t6p3b.gif
so haven't unDS them yet ... what should i rock em with?

^^ wear wat u want to wear wit them... Do u need someone to wipe for u also after a #2???

Go with a purple thong, a yellow t shirt with orange polka dots, and one of those hats with the propeller on top.

In all serious man don't worry about what anyone on here thinks, wear them with your favorite shorts and tee shirt, they are black and white no need to worry about it.

with some nut hugging jeans half way down my butt crack, extra smedium lumber jack shirt, them Steve urkle glasses and a fruity snap back.. oh yeah and chain hanging from my jeans..

28 hours after I received them from my sisters as a gift. I had to wear them since 'twas Christmas. Sad part was, snow inflicted my Cons. By the way, I wore some sort of a semi-formal attire here. White shirt, grey vest, black jeans and those.

I un dsed mine in october 2000 and wore
Regular fit jeans. In the summer i often
Wear them with basketball shorts
Or baggy jeans crumbled up.

I un-DS'd my Concords on the basketball court in 1995, my freshman year.
They went well with my white/blue basketball uniform.
People used to call me "shiner". No one on my team nor anyone I played against had the Concords.
I'll never forget people asking me to touch my shoes. It was weird!
I actually sprained my ankle in them and missed 2 games.
Only time in my life I was ever injured and had to sit.
It wasn't the shoe necessarily, I landed on someone's foot and twisted it, but still.
Man, those were good times.

Back
Top Bottom