When keeping it real/white privilege goes wrong? vol. mind ya business

Has it been made clear that the driver was just checking his phone at a red light rather than texting & driving? Big difference between the two actions and I can see why the driver would be pissed, although I don't condone the result of hitting the bike. 

Does anybody have a link to the news story?

there is no justification for the dude to run over the biker.

I believe so. People need to understand that there are repercussions for fighting words. He's lucky to be alive. Is your life worth troll activities?

lmao those were fighting words by the bikers?

the NT "tough guys" who act like the biker had this coming are really sensitive. does the "f word" offend you that much? it's not like he told him to stop texting or he was going to MAKE him stop texting.

This needs to be addressed.

This has nothing to do with being a tough guy. We all agree that the car shouldnt have done that, and not every aggressive word deserves a reaction. But you do not tell anyone, especially in that manner, what to do. Tough guy or not, you are apt to cause hostility. His approach was incorrect, and he could have died over it.

But you dont tell anyone what the F!!! to do.

don't move to the side when we're splitting lanes

nor will i ever move while youre splitting lanes. Why should i? the same space you deserve as a motorist or cyclist applies to all.

Last edited:
The biker had it coming, and I say that as a biker myself. Also, to me it appears that the biker tried to prevent the car from getting ahead of him before the crash.

How did he prevent the car from getting ahead? Is he supposed to pull over and let the guy pass? If he is legally in his lane (pics on previous page) and going the speed limit the BMW has to stay either stay behind or pass in :D

When the light turns green the biker looks over his shoulder several times. To me, he's doing that to prevent the driver of the BMW from getting in front of him. As a biker, there's no need to do that unless you perhaps are trying to keep something from passing you.

I believe so. People need to understand that there are repercussions for fighting words. He's lucky to be alive. Is your life worth troll activities?

the NT "tough guys" who act like the biker had this coming are really sensitive. does the "f word" offend you that much? it's not like he told him to stop texting or he was going to MAKE him stop texting.

This has nothing to do with being a tough guy. We all agree that the car shouldnt have done that, and not every aggressive word deserves a reaction. But you do not tell anyone, especially in that manner, what to do. Tough guy or not, you are apt to cause hostility. His approach was incorrect, and he could have died over it.

nor will i ever move while youre splitting lanes. Why should i? the same space you deserve as a motorist or cyclist applies to all.

so you don't hit a biker and catch a case.

lol.... you must live in the suburbs..

running around throwing f bombs at strangers can cost you your life easy

you should stay away from the eastside of any major urban area

at the end of the day, yelling/swearing at someone who is driving and on their phone isn't going to get them to stop.

biker should have gotten out of there at the green, of course that doesn't excuse the driver for being a homicidal maniac

edit: also wth does white privilege have to do with anything?

Last edited:
What's ironic is that HIS phone can be seen sitting right in front of him :lol:

Look at the bottom left at the beginning of the vid :rofl:

im assumin 0p insinuated that the biker was white and only made the obnoxious comment as a white man.

doesnt make sense. please remove that from thread title as to not bait the usual sws into a trollfest

I guess the counter argument would be that NT betas let people do whatever they want to them. Some people just have ***** blood in them

You really never know who you are talking slick to on the road and what they are capable of, I used to rage on the road, but I've matured...he didn't deserve to get hit by the car and hopefully he pressed charges, but I'm sure he also learned his lesson and will think twice before he tries to school someone on the road...lol

Dude that helped him look like @Diego tho :rofl:
man, who would be scared of you road raging though?

:lol:

It would be a wrap once I saw son open the door of his jeep and step out w/ cheetah toms.

I'd be like:

11brv5x.jpg

*edit*

Back on topic...

Was it confirmed that the biker was brake checking the BMW? Obviously, you never know who you're messing w/ when having words on the road...but dude went from 0-100 w/ the quickness after the initial comment.

Any actual news updates to this story?

Last edited:
I guess the counter argument would be that NT betas let people do whatever they want to them. Some people just have ***** blood in them

Yeah, cuz it's real alpha :smile:rolleyes) to ram someone with your car over a curse word.

Last edited:
wow so he just typed that in. i was like wth i followed this whole thread and did not recall u typing that.

the problem is that most people cannot think outside of an absolute.

oh he disagrees with this, it must mean he feels the exact opposite.

kinda like the only jeans that exist are skinny man leggings and size 54 south pole jncos

Well, I'll just leave the leaps of logic to you. You're probably better at it, especially in matters concerning alpha and beta talk, which I guarantee is something you think about way more than me.

Well, I'll just leave the leaps of logic to you. You're probably better at it, especially in matters concerning alpha and beta talk, which I guarantee is something you think about way more than me.
you are responding in a very emotionally reactive manner.

jut take five deep breaths and relax.

also please dont misquote me and type in something i have not said.

you can actually be reported for that

When the light turns green the biker looks over his shoulder several times. To me, he's doing that to prevent the driver of the BMW from getting in front of him. As a biker, there's no need to do that unless you perhaps are trying to keep something from passing you.

Maybe he was looking back to see if the driver was following too close to him. When I'm speeding, I look back often to see if their are any cops.

You keep pushing the passing argument, yet my pics from different frames of the video don't show the biker going over the dashed lines in the second lane. I still don't get how a bike that stayed in their lane the entire time was keeping the BMW from passing. In the video it appears there is an open lane to the right the whole time.

I don't think there was any issue of the bike preventing the driver from passing

But rather the biker obstructing traffic by driving too slowly and looking back multiple times for idk what reason BC I can't see it

so you don't hit a biker and catch a case.

(Please know i am not arguing for the sake of arguing)

I am driving the speed limit, the person next to me is driving the speed limit (say we are going any speed, doesnt matter, but me and the guy next to me are riding parallel) you on a motorcyclist decide you wanna pass between us (which is legal in CA) I have to move my car to the left, so you can go through with less obstruction?

And please explain why I need to move?

dudes on bikes are to be treated as cars with the space you give them. ex. you dont tailgait a car, you sure as hell dont wanna tailgait a bike, cause well, its easier to hurt them. If car drivers need to give bicyclist room and respect their space, how come you dont do the same? Why do i need to endanger myself by hugging the lane/guardrail/barrier/on-coming traffic or what have you?

Thank you zapatohead408 zapatohead408

you don't need to its just common courtesy and not a big deal.  but if as a man u lose a piece of ur pride by having to move over slightly than keep being petty

Back
Top Bottom