When keeping it real/white privilege goes wrong? vol. mind ya business

And why was he taping it? Ole boy looking for YouTube hits. Well, he got the hits

:lol: bikers record rides all the time some do vlogs but most of the time it's to cover them in case of an accident. When it comes down to word vs word the videotape will always trump so that's why they record.

So lane splitting at a red light is more dangerous than texting and driving now?

I've heard it all.

One thing if you line split two cars while everyone is moving but at a red light no. Youre a psychopath if you condone this behavior

Curse back at the biker and keep it moving. Hitting someone with your car is ***** ****

Did I say one was more dangerous than the other b?

No I didn't, but since you brought it up how do you know homie was texting and driving and not just checking his phone at a red light when Evil Knievel decided to show up?

I stand by my statement, eff dude on the bike.

Last edited:
Then fight not run over someone with a car from a blind spot.

Miss me with that blind spot nonsense. Dude repeatedly looked over his shoulder.

He even said he slew down to give himself more "reaction time".

Dude could've been ghost at green but decided to play Michael Bay and got that action.

Last edited:
So lane splitting at a red light is more dangerous than texting and driving now?

I've heard it all.

One thing if you line split two cars while everyone is moving but at a red light no. Youre a psychopath if you condone this behavior

Curse back at the biker and keep it moving. Hitting someone with your car is ***** ****

Did I say one was more dangerous than the other b?

No I didn't, but since you brought it up how do you know homie was texting and driving and not just checking his phone at a red light when Evil Knievel decided to show up?

I stand by my statement, eff dude on the bike.

Why are you always so angry?

Last edited:
Is anybody else wondering what the hell white privilege has to do with any of this?

Seriously. :lol:

Miss me with that blind spot nonsense. Dude repeatedly looked over his shoulder.

He even said he slew down to give himself more "reaction time".

Dude could've been ghost at green but decided to play Michael Bay and got that action.

Well he appranantly wasn't looking over the appropriate shoulder our else he would've seen the BMW going in the turning lane.

Yeah if you're speeding on a bike so you slow down and therefore your reaction time to any situation is better. Not saying he didn't slow down.

Why would he have to be ghost on green? He wasn't doing anything illegal to take off so fast. He had every right legally to take off exactly how he wanted to.

Except for the fact he basically lane split his way up to the front, directed an expletive toward the guy in the BMW and then when the light turned green he took his sweet time to go. In fact the car next to him accelerated before he did.

Dude just had to just continue hanging around didn't he?

He's in that much of a rush that he has to lane split but once he finds a guy to **** with he'll take his sweet *** time to go ahead and go.

Yeah bro, makes mad sense.

You sound mad objective homie.

I get that in California lane splitting might be a gray area, but there's something called etiquette. If you're going to do that please don't talk to me and please get the **** on once this light turns green.

Last edited:
You really never know who you are talking slick to on the road and what they are capable of, I used to rage on the road, but I've matured...he didn't deserve to get hit by the car and hopefully he pressed charges, but I'm sure he also learned his lesson and will think twice before he tries to school someone on the road...lol

Dude that helped him look like @Diego tho :rofl:

if someone talked to me the way the biker did, a complete stranger at that, i would take it the wrong way.

i wouldn't run him over though, but not everyone is level headed in this world.  it's so many crazies out there, it just isn't worth it to go around provoking conforntation like that when it could be avoided.

You really never know who you are talking slick to on the road and what they are capable of, I used to rage on the road, but I've matured...he didn't deserve to get hit by the car and hopefully he pressed charges, but I'm sure he also learned his lesson and will think twice before he tries to school someone on the road...lol

Dude that helped him look like @Diego tho
roll.gif
man, who would be scared of you road raging though?

Except for the fact he basically lane split his way up to the front, directed an expletive toward the guy in the BMW and then when the light turned green he took his sweet time to go. In fact the car next to him accelerated before he did.

Dude just had to just continue hanging around didn't he?

He's in that much of a rush that he has to lane split but once he finds a guy to **** with he'll take his sweet *** time to go ahead and go.

Yeah bro, makes mad sense.

You sound mad objective homie.

I get that in California lane splitting might be a gray area, but there's something called etiquette. If you're going to do that please don't talk to me and please get the **** on once this light turns green.

lanesplittingislegal.com

Splitting the lane isn't an indication he was in a rush. I myself split lanes so I don't have to worry about getting rear ended. Instead, I'm able to ride up to the front and stop beside/in front of a car that is already at a stop.

So, "Yeah bro, makes mad sense."

Last edited:
lanesplittingislegal.com

Splitting the lane isn't an indication he was in a rush. I myself split lanes so I don't have to worry about getting rear ended. Instead, I'm able to ride up to the front and stop beside/in front of a car that is already at a stop.

So, "Yeah bro, makes mad sense."

It's not legal most anywhere else.

Also in California, while it's not illegal, to my understanding, law enforcement officers could use other laws to deem the act as unlawful. Thus making policy arbitrary and discretionary.

Again, if you're going to do it at a light and basically cut a person off, please don't comment on anything anyone else is doing.

This dude wanted to act all high and mighty when in reality what he was doing is often frowned upon.

So no, it doesn't make sense. Whatsoever.

Fact remains is that he knew he upset the driver and then purposefully drove slowly for God knows what reason once he got out in front of him.

Dude was acting like a d-bag and I honestly can't take anyone seriously that's actually defending his actions. Not saying I commend the BMW driver but at the same time I don't give a rat's *** about the guy on the bike.

Right?

Dudes will do the most wreckless **** then play the victim cards.

Popping wheelies, criminal speeding, ride like 30 deep harassing commuters but they'll have the nerve to say "you've got to watch for bikers bruh, safety first man".

:lol:

It's always these dudes on crotch rockets too. Dudes on Harleys, even 1 percenters (outlaw bikers) are generally more sensible than dudes on them sport bikes.

Last edited:
Not all bikers are wreckless but a lot of dudes really are, maybe is just an NY thing, but rarely do I see a dude on a sports bike, simply cruising...dudes would be going at least 80mph swerving through traffic, some dude flew right by my car going if say 120mph like he was on a race track....I just thought had a simply moved my car 2 inches this guy would have flown to a different state at the speed he was going...crazy..

Not all bikers are wreckless but a lot of dudes really are, maybe is just an NY thing, but rarely do I see a dude on a sports bike, simply cruising...dudes would be going at least 80mph swerving through traffic, some dude flew right by my car going if say 120mph like he was on a race track....I just thought had a simply moved my car 2 inches this guy would have flown to a different state at the speed he was going...crazy..

They're especially bad in NY.

I never seen OMGs (outlaw motorcycle gangs) until I came to AZ and in comparison these dudes are consummate riders compared to the "zomg biker boys, pseudo ruff ryder crews" out in NYC/Tri-state.

At least outlaw bikers have the decency to get off their motorcycles before becoming a liability for others. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom