When no one is looking I...-

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I pick the sharp booger that's been in my nose annoying me all day

laugh.gif

I pee in the shower towards the opposite end of the tub and when it flows down I C-Walk to avoid the streams of urine.

I also fart in balloons anytime I eat anything greasy like pizza. Then I take a sharpie and write what I ate on the outside so that I can savor it whenever I want. Today sounds like its gonna smell like McRibs
pimp.gif

These are normal... right?

I pee in the shower towards the opposite end of the tub and when it flows down I C-Walk to avoid the streams of urine.

I also fart in balloons anytime I eat anything greasy like pizza. Then I take a sharpie and write what I ate on the outside so that I can savor it whenever I want. Today sounds like its gonna smell like McRibs
pimp.gif

These are normal... right?

try new hair styles ill never rock
flex
when im feeling damn good, i put on some kenny chesney and sing my heart out in the car
when its raining and im home, and feel like taking in some fresh hair, i put on my waterproof boots and just walk in puddles

try new hair styles ill never rock
flex
when im feeling damn good, i put on some kenny chesney and sing my heart out in the car
when its raining and im home, and feel like taking in some fresh hair, i put on my waterproof boots and just walk in puddles

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm in my mirror either trying out for twerk team
nerd.gif
anyvids?
flex in the mirror (i got pics)(female nt'ers pm me to see my muscles)
Use the biggest bowl to eat cereal.
i do 100 pushups 10x a day when no one is looking.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm in my mirror either trying out for twerk team
nerd.gif
anyvids?
flex in the mirror (i got pics)(female nt'ers pm me to see my muscles)
Use the biggest bowl to eat cereal.
i do 100 pushups 10x a day when no one is looking.

When im talkin to a chick on skype I usually rub my junk... I get up close to my desk so all you see is my upper torso. Am I weird?

When im talkin to a chick on skype I usually rub my junk... I get up close to my desk so all you see is my upper torso. Am I weird?

Sing girly songs from Sara Bareilles & artists like her.

Daydream, thus causing me to smile at the very moment someone does look at me, creating an awkward moment in time.

Sing girly songs from Sara Bareilles & artists like her.

Daydream, thus causing me to smile at the very moment someone does look at me, creating an awkward moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom