When Out, Ordering Wings, Do You Request That They Are Well Done/Extra Crispy?

Do You ASK For Well Done/ Extra Crispy Wings

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
BWW? Do better for yourself, King!
got some wings in the freezer now, making them Sunday.

I am not sure when it became cool to trash BWW, but I have never had anything less than an above average experience with their wings. I rarely go but they are Solid in my book.
I like BWW a whole lot actually. Asian Zing and Garlic Parm
I had wingstop once, ordered lemon pepper (to try cause Ross talked about it) and that stuff was nasty. the chicken was good, the flavor of it, NOPE.

Asian... If I go to a "white" place then yes I do order well done (BWW, etc...)

If I go to a hood place where they know how to cook/fry chicken, then no because they get it right without having to cook it a little extra...

General Tso with white meat? Ewwww. Always dark meat for me...

Automatic order at the carry it round my way : 4 wings fried hard ( meaning crispy) n fries :pimp:

I get my buffalo wings real crispy too , but that’s only if I remember to tell em when ordering :lol:

Automatic order at the carry it round my way : 4 wings fried hard ( meaning crispy) n fries :pimp:

I get my buffalo wings real crispy too , but that’s only if I remember to tell em when ordering :lol:

Hey, have you been to Sunny's? It's 'round your way at that shopping center near Morgan (on Havenwood)... Someone was telling me about their chicken box & I was going to give them a try next time we're at my mother inlaws....

Hey, have you been to Sunny's? It's 'round your way at that shopping center near Morgan (on Havenwood)... Someone was telling me about their chicken box & I was going to give them a try next time we're at my mother inlaws....
Yea Sunny’s is good u should check it out, alotta ppl swear they the best in the city ...aint had it in a min tho cuz that shopping center dead and i only hit the BOA atm there :lol:

York’s on greenmount , Roma’s on york rd n Stokos for the late night after the club action are my go to spots chicken boxes/carry out stuff

Depends on the place.

Well done and crispy are sometimes 2 different things.

Most places I go to have the option or I don't have to cuz that's how its gonna be made.

In LA the best wings are at Korean fried chicken spots and they naturally make them crispier than any other place I’ve gone to

Never ordered wings before. I thought about getting some boneless wings from Wing Stop but at $1 per wing I think that's a little ridiculous.

$1/wing is worth it if the wing includes all the pieces (flat, drumette, and tip piece).

never knew this was an option... but thanks for mentioning it... i will request this every time

Depends on the wing spot. JR Crickets down in Atlanta has some of the best wings I’ve ever had and I never ask for extra crispy. They’re operated by African Americans. Wild Wings Cafe has some of the best wings I’ve ever had and I always have to ask for them to be fried extra. They’re ran by whites.

I’m Black af tho.

yes but no need at the hood spots.

Harold's with the mild sauce, always get it right.

"6 wing, mild sauce, with all the fries you can give me i tear them *****es off. A plate of chicken with the bread stuck to the bottom..."

To be honest, dudes eating chicken wings has always been sus to me. Licking they fingers off and munching on celery sticks... over some little birdie wings. Give me a thigh or a breast and quit foolin.

Back
Top Bottom