When will you stop wearing Jays?

when i have a professional job that requires dress shoes...

and if i never get that kind of job, i'll probably always be rocking j's

i've told myself countless times that i will get out but i never did, i always say im going to wear more dress clothes but somehow always resort back to J's and Tee's

is really nothing you could stop doing maybe slow down but stop? not really there will never be a better feeling than lacing up a new pair of jordans but im just looking for the 2k10 in a 50% off in footlocker and my aj ko then i will stop until the end of the year i need other type of shoes
nerd.gif
and plus im more into technology now so i need a new android phone

its not that i want to stop but when you work all week you just dont have the time to wear them anymore

Originally Posted by raw120

its not that i want to stop but when you work all week you just dont have the time to wear them anymore
Don't your job have casual Fridays?  

idk probably never but i dont where J's everyday, nothin wrong with pullin them out every now & then

When I cant find Retro VI, VII or VIII's anymore, because you know JB is gonna continue making average "signature" shoes and making 1 good colorway of retros in between dozens of #$%^ color combos (like the piston VI's
sick.gif
)

I stopped wearing Jays for 9 years, then came back when the XX3s came out. I'll probably stop wearing them (buying them) until another sick J comes out which is only once in a blue moon for me.

Back
Top Bottom