When you guys exchange clothes at a clothing store how do you do it?

So you buy something and bring it home and it doesn’t fit because guys don’t like to try things on. When you go back to the store do you.........

• a.) walk into the store find the correct size and then take correct size and the size that didn’t fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b.) take the item you want to return up to the register first and tell them you’d like to exchange t

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sup guys, it’s Jumpman247 your creepy 31 year old uncle who will buy you and your friends beer and gawk at girls who are like 15 but totally look legal.

Anyways, I'm sitting here totally over analyzing things and I have a question.

So you buy something and bring it home and it doesn't fit because guys don't like to try things on. When you go back to the store do you a.) walk into the store find the correct size and then take correct size and the size that didn't fit up to the register and exchange it. b.) take the item you want to return up to the register first and tell them you'd like to exchange this item for another size?

I’m definitely b.)

-Jacob

Last edited:
@Kellyrep

Now watch as jumpman247 successfully trolls

notice the naivety. the absurdity. a true master at work here.

very entertaining thread jumpman, keep up the good work

@Kellyrep

Now watch as jumpman247 successfully trolls

notice the naivety. the absurdity. a true master at work here.

very entertaining thread jumpman, keep up the good work
Bruh I was thinking this
Thought the thread said "Do Men Exchange Clothing"
I was about to say NT is full of beasts :rofl:

Well Jacob this is a great question, I say B.
I am curious though as to how the many street cats we have on the board will answer.

Well Jacob this is a great question, I say B.
I am curious though as to how the many street cats we have on the board will answer.

Checking in.

I usually do A, so that when I make the exchange I can go ahead and leave.

I normally do B.

I have done A a couple of times when the registers are really busy/lines are too long.

Here is a question about courtesy about option B though. If you go to the register say you want an exchange, they hold your item at the register. You go get the exchange item while they ring other customers up and you come back to a line, are you supposed to wait in line or are you able to cut after the person being rung up? On one hand you are cutting people who are waiting in line, on the other you technically have already waited in line once.

I normally do B.

I have done A a couple of times when the registers are really busy/lines are too long.

Here is a question about courtesy about option B though. If you go to the register say you want an exchange, they hold your item at the register. You go get the exchange item while they ring other customers up and you come back to a line, are you supposed to wait in line or are you able to cut after the person being rung up? On one hand you are cutting people who are waiting in line, on the other you technically have already waited in line once.

Interesting, I was at Aeropostale today and this girl cut to the front of the line because she was exchanging something and had already waited in line. I had no issue with this at all, but some other people looked annoyed, if it was me I would just wait in line again unless the person working the registered told me to come to the front which has happened before.

I normally do B.

i recently did B at target... came back to a line of 5+ ppl & cut it like kitana... did my swap & diddy bopped back to the whip

Interesting, I was at Aeropostale today and this girl cut to the front of the line because she was exchanging something and had already waited in line. I had no issue with this at all, but some other people looked annoyed, if it was me I would just wait in line again unless the person working the registered told me to come to the front which has happened before.
You shop at Aeropostale cuz

Yeah they give military discount with ID.

Yeah they give military discount with ID.

whenever im there with the other 1/2 there's never anything past a xl & xl fits like a snug L so you frail OP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom