When's the last time people were legitimately hyped over a remix?

I remember when I was younger we used to go crazy over remixes. Is it just me or do they not cause as much of a reaction from listeners as they use to...what was the last remix that had cats going 
eek.gif
?

I guess nowadays it's too commonplace for 3-4 big names to hop on a track. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to think of an answer for your question.

they are so common and will feature at least rick ross probably diddy Khaled will lead it off...wayne depending on who the artist of the OG song is

Top Back remix never gets old tho

Touch It remix

my son pap and banks killlllled it

after that everyone started doing every track as a damn remix or posse cut
khaled really drove that mess to the ground

collabos are 2 common place now. Back say 10-15 yrs ago its was considered OD to have more than 5 guest artists on an album but now 3/4 of the songs have to another artist so a remix is only gonna add more artists on top of the og artists

Khaled does like to have about 5 cats on practically every track...but this also makes me think of Game. How did ya'll feel about the One Blood Remix? Overkill? I know I can say I was hyped about that $%^ and I wasn't even a fan of Game. 

What blackmagnus said. Khaled pretty much killed that remix/posse concept off once he came to town. It also
doesn't help that he uses the same rotating cast (Wayne, Ross, maybe T.I., maybe Jeezy, Ace Hood, and some
irrelevant no-name Florida rappers like Ball Greezy or C-Ride).

To answer your question....hmmm....first things that popped in my head were the Special Delivery Remix with
Ghostface, Keith Murray, & Craig Mack ("Young Black America, my cd drop, 2002, change hip hop"
laugh.gif
) and the
Welcome 2 Atlanta Remix.

power remix. i liked the i get money joint.

some of them khaled joints. the one where luda says
"im so hood i should have been on the original version" aka Im so hood lolo l

Thought Ima Boss remix was going to be special
30t6p3b.gif

I heard they cant really freak remixes like they use to because of it effects the BDS

Originally Posted by cartune

30t6p3b.gif

I heard they cant really freak remixes like they use to because of it effects the BDS

Excuse my ignorance what is the BDS?

And the Power Remix had me HYPED when it dropped. 

Originally Posted by cartune

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom