Where Are you guys getting your CDP XI/XII

^^^ YEA to be real I want to hopefully make it to 7 pairs of Black / Red XIi ... 7 being my fav number XII being my fav shoe . And YES my sig says I WANT MORE.. LOL ..
Beast , ACE I seen your page ... you have one mass collection ...

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Jordan Brand should have dropped the white/red's instead of the taxi's...
it's funny cuz i'm debating if i should just skip the package and get a pair of OG red/white XIIs instead
but yeah bred XIs and white/red XIIs would be
pimp.gif

I just got some info that a store will be doing pre-orders. Hit me up in PM if you want the info.

Anyone down to split a package up? Size 11. I get the XI and you get the XII? Hallelujah Holla Back!

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Thanks for the info Rico7JT

No BIGGIE ..... hope everyone gets a pair ....
Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

"Hallelujah Holla Back!"

its been a minute hearing that
roll.gif
roll.gif

DID he say " Hallelujah Holla Back " ... DAMN
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that dude was so funny to me on that rapper show .....

anyone been to newpark in awhile to cop how is the release there they still do a list or is it tickets now?

serramonte footlocker for me. anyone know how the process works over there havent lined up in a while
laugh.gif

I put my name on securitys list at newpark mall yesterday and my name was near the bottom of the 2nd page. There were about 6 size 11s before me. I might becutting it close and might not get a pack. I hope I dont wake up early for nothing.

^^^ Im sure from all the shoe stores in the mall you well come out with a pack ....

DON'T go to Sunrise only Champs is getting them and the employees are buying like all of them The FTL go screwed they were supposed to get them and thenthe got sent to a different store. Arden Should have enough to go around ove like 400 units in the mall

Anyone able to reserve a pack at Great Mall? I went there monday and it was already gone within an hour...People worked there said that there was a linealready at 11:00 am....
Anyone know other places that'll take reserves?

^^^ Damn that is crazy .... I didnt think it was going to be like that .. glade I didnt go out there .

Nah they start taking preorders at 12:00 pm so 11:00 am wasn't that bad. but still...it's pretty ridiculous...

Just came from Stonestown.. Champs said dont even try as most of the employees are buyin them and they aren't getting much. Gonna try Footlocker.

Originally Posted by keepitgully

Just came from Stonestown.. Champs said dont even try as most of the employees are buyin them and they aren't getting much. Gonna try Footlocker.

Called them and dude said 1 each size.. employees get first dibs. wow

Back
Top Bottom