Where Are you guys getting your CDP XI/XII

If you go to Arden, you should stay away from that pathetic store they call Champs or you will be screwed!!!!!

I went to the mall to do some research and none of the stores knew how security was going to handle the line situation. I stopped a security guard and askedhim and he didn't have a clue as to what was going to happen on Sat. He said that I should ask the store managers and I said, "so they get to decidewhich doors to the mall get opened and wheter it's one door or multiple doors?". He said no and then said "you should check your local paper andthen talk to a manager and they'll take care of you.". Huh? Check the paper? I was going to ask him if he was off his meds but he rode away on hisSegway.

Yo can some1 put me a pair on hold in a size 12? At fnishline? I don't got the connects like othe nt members..

I'll gladly appreciated

im still tyring to find a size 9.5 for hold some how newpark's list was already on page 3 and they said ....

champs=50
fL=20
FNL=20

which usually comes out to like

My connect didn't come through, paid him extra and he got me the wrong size
mad.gif
So I'll have a size 10.5 to trade - looking for a 9.5

Originally Posted by DeeeK

mad.gif

Damn that sucks man ....

Originally Posted by De La Sole

I went to the mall to do some research and none of the stores knew how security was going to handle the line situation. I stopped a security guard and asked him and he didn't have a clue as to what was going to happen on Sat. He said that I should ask the store managers and I said, "so they get to decide which doors to the mall get opened and wheter it's one door or multiple doors?". He said no and then said "you should check your local paper and then talk to a manager and they'll take care of you.". Huh? Check the paper? I was going to ask him if he was off his meds but he rode away on his Segway.
Which mall are you talking about?

Stonestown Footlocker is gonna be a mess because they are getting a very limited amount and with the employees at Champs buying most of the good sizes I wouldseriously consider other options. I found out that Hillsdale Footlocker is going to get only a "few" pairs. Maybe, Tanforan? They do have a ShoePalace, Sheik's, Footlocker and Finishline in the mall so maybe that might be the best way to go?

Im seriously thinkin bout givin up. Chances are lookin low. Might as well save me the money and the waste of time.

Originally Posted by DeeeK

mad.gif

Hey, i'm looking for a size 10.5 so if i don't get my size saturday morning.. i'll get a size 9.5 and i'll trade you. PM me if your interested.

Brown Bros did not even get them in. This is going to suck.

But my boy that works at Footlocker in antioch, CA said they will be getting a decent sized shippment

Any know if any other stores are getting them besides the usual: FL FnL Champs...
i heard this ghetto store which is jordan brand certified retailer is getting them, and they're in the east bay.
Input anyone??

Back
Top Bottom