Where Are you guys getting your CDP XI/XII

be4chst

Banned
I called all finishlines and none are letting people hold...anyone know if any places let people hold or any places that'll have shorter lines?

Solano Mall if im in Fairfield.

Somewhere in Frisco if Im over there at the time. But hopefully my girl comes through with the pack where she lives so I dont have to wake up early.

I'm lucky shoetrends hooked me up with mine. Not sure yet if I'm going to cop another pack from a mall yet though.

Originally Posted by oldskool68

you never called all of them...
so that mean your store is holding for people? is it the same deal you guys used to do or can i just ask you to put aside a size for me?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

i know almost all the employees at the shoe spots in fairfield mall, but most wear my size so not sure if i can get this pack. i don't do lines, shoesaren't that serious for me, plus thinking about copping black/red xii and white/red xii instead cause not much of a fan of the taxi's

there should be plenty to go around, but that being said these still will sell out. make sure you do your research for these before you head out and pick

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Cop the them Black / Red and White Red XII's .... way better then this CDP man ...

OMG those black n red 12's are So nice! you selling any lol

Na .. Im always looking for more Black / Red XII's ... FAV Jordan of all time ...

^^^ how many black and red 12s do you need? and does your sig say you want more haha your a beast

Back
Top Bottom