Where Are you guys getting your CDP XI/XII

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

FNL Hilltop had all their pairs on hold for employee's, so that meant 5 pair for the public, plus with knowing that. The 30 people in line stayed around like they were making them in the back or something and they would get some more in a few hours. Then while they waited i ran down stairs where none of the 18 people in line at FL wanted my sz. That was a easy grab with no wait.

^what size did you end up coping? But that's wassup. I wish I had the same luck!. But when I arrived at footlocker in the 2nd floor at hilltop theydidn't have many sizes. Dude in a sprint shirt got a size 12 ahead of me. Then I went to shoepalace to go into the whole fiasco of rushin in..n theydidn't have no size 12!

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Outta luck again, went from Antioch to emeryville to 24th n mission footlocker to downtown ftl and nordstroms to HUF hayes to foot express to Darkside and no 13. Any help would be great

wow

Just bayfair emeryville (nike store) then Shiek

With nothing to show for it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

so wsup wit Bay St. Nike store?... did they have them?

Yeah I guess so cause I called them n they said they sold out

Here are pics from this Morning... I know Serramonte will restocksoon. If anyone has any updates please let us know. I need a size 11 bad.

Copped my pair at Southland, $#@! was unorganized. Got there about 1:30 am, about 20-30 kids in the parking lot because security wouldn't let anyone lineup until 4am sharp. By 3:50 am. there had to be at least 100 people just chillin in the parking lot. Security basically told us they were going to do acountdown and it would be a race to the front of the line-- cross country style. I have no idea what security was thinking, sounds like a lawsuit waiting tohappen-- 100+ kids stampeding over shoes.
smh.gif
Regardless, no one got hurt. I wasabout 110-120 people back-- which was upsetting because I was one of the first there. Cops came around 6:30 am and took about an hour to get everyone in asingle file line because $#@! was bunched up and security couldn't handle the situation-- by then there had to be at least 250-300 people in line(Southland was only estimated to get around 150 pairs). I copped my 8.5 (sizes 9-11.5 were sold out by then), luckily my size isn't sought after as much asothers. Being out there with all these high school kids today really made me feel old. I rarely line up for shoes as it is (maybe once a year)-- but I'mprobably calling it quits as far as camping goes.

I got lucky and was able to find my size 9.5 at Footlocker in Stonestown. My girlfriend checked on finishline.com at about 2pm and was able to get herself apack in size 7. I gotta agree this is the first and last time I try chasing down any more of these CDP. It just wasn't worth the hassle and frustration.

Originally Posted by SC415

FNL Hilltop had all their pairs on hold for employee's, so that meant 5 pair for the public, plus with knowing that. The 30 people in line stayed around like they were making them in the back or something and they would get some more in a few hours. Then while they waited i ran down stairs where none of the 18 people in line at FL wanted my sz. That was a easy grab with no wait.

^what size did you end up coping? But that's wassup. I wish I had the same luck!. But when I arrived at footlocker in the 2nd floor at hilltop they didn't have many sizes. Dude in a sprint shirt got a size 12 ahead of me. Then I went to shoepalace to go into the whole fiasco of rushin in..n they didn't have no size 12!

I ended up with with a 13 from the footlocker downstairs and did you see the cornball that hit the young girl for yell in his ear at shoe palace?

Man, I went all over the place trying to get a 10.5. I failed on the website releases, then came really close at a few places around S.F.
but couldn't get a pack. I wish I was a size 8, then it would have been easy. Oh well, time to start looking for some 01's and og XII's
to make up for it. Congrats to those that got theirs.

Originally Posted by SC415

^what size did you end up coping? But that's wassup. I wish I had the same luck!. But when I arrived at footlocker in the 2nd floor at hilltop they didn't have many sizes. Dude in a sprint shirt got a size 12 ahead of me. Then I went to shoepalace to go into the whole fiasco of rushin in..n they didn't have no size 12!

I ended up with with a 13 from the footlocker downstairs and did you see the cornball that hit the young girl for yell in his ear at shoe palace?

Yeah I seen that I was in front of the counter. I heard dude sayin get out my face blah blah n then woooop! I was likee shhhh that's foul. N also the dudefrom shoe palace was like back up! Back up! Haahha kina funny. oh well I wasn't able to get my size 12!

Yo, anybody want to trade my 10.5 for your size 11????????? They didn't fit me and I need a 11 instead.

PM ME ASAP!!!!

I got mines. It was a cold night of no sleep.

And damn anybody else notice size 12 is getting to be a really popular size now?

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

And damn anybody else notice size 12 is getting to be a really popular size now?

I was gunna say the same thing but I noticed there are more "sneakerheads" than before too. Did you go and cop at re place you told me about?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Yo, anybody want to trade my 10.5 for your size 11????????? They didn't fit me and I need a 11 instead.

PM ME ASAP!!!!
Yo, I have the same situation as you. I'm really a size 10.5 and when I tried them on.. they felt stiff and tight but after a couple hours ofwearing the 11's.. they break in and the mesh and ankle support loosen up making it comfortable so it actually is the perfect size for me. All you need todo is break em in fam.

I was gunna say the same thing but I noticed there are more "sneakerheads" than before too. Did you go and cop at re place you told me about?

well there are alot more african american sneakerheads now too and you know they got bigger feet...lol (no racist) all the asians where 8.5-10..haha

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

well there are alot more african american sneakerheads now too and you know they got bigger feet...lol (no racist) all the asians where 8.5-10..haha

YES I hate that there is more size 12's in the game .. I swear I use to fell like I was the only one who was copping size 12 .... Now it is a bit harder toget a size 12 ... DAMN

^its cuz all the kids who were copping 8s and 9s a few years ago finally hit puberty and are rocking 12s now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom