Where are you spending your summer vacation this year?

Miami in June
pimp.gif

Spending the summer job hunting...

But if I get some money for my college graduation I may try to take my girl up to NYC for a few days and goto a Yanks game.

Spending the summer job hunting...

But if I get some money for my college graduation I may try to take my girl up to NYC for a few days and goto a Yanks game.

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Football field and weightroom. Gotta prepare for a strong senior year.

I remember those days. Trying to cram my entire summer vacation in the one dead week we had during the summer where no school athletic events/practice/camps were allowed.

But thankfully.... this summer taking a cruise to Alaska/Canada. This is my second time on an Alaskan cruise, new cruise line though. Then annual family camping trip to the Cove Palisades, Lake Billy Chinook. Excited.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Football field and weightroom. Gotta prepare for a strong senior year.

I remember those days. Trying to cram my entire summer vacation in the one dead week we had during the summer where no school athletic events/practice/camps were allowed.

But thankfully.... this summer taking a cruise to Alaska/Canada. This is my second time on an Alaskan cruise, new cruise line though. Then annual family camping trip to the Cove Palisades, Lake Billy Chinook. Excited.
pimp.gif

movin out from la to ny for the summer (housing paid!) to try to find some work/networkin in the music scene out there.

movin out from la to ny for the summer (housing paid!) to try to find some work/networkin in the music scene out there.

here in Atlanta working, but im going to take frequent trips to visit my girl at her home in Savannah.

Back
Top Bottom