where can I pickup a ymcmb crewneck?

Would it be cheaper to ask somebody in the US to buy it and then ship it to me?

Just checked, and it would cost $61 total to have it shipped within the states. My Sister and her husband live in Kitchener, so I was gonna see if there was something I could do, but it'd be cheaper to just pay them the extra 5 bucks.

Last edited:
Just checked, and it would cost $61 total to have it shipped within the states. My Sister and her husband live in Kitchener, so I was gonna see if there was something I could do, but it'd be cheaper to just pay them the extra 5 bucks.

thanks for the help

I do have YAMBS V-neck A-shirts for $30 shipped if your are interested. They're available in red fishnet or black fishnet mesh.
Werd? If I was much younger, I would get on that  'Yambs' shirt...

Can you post a pic? Just curious to what it looks like

I remember writing a tweet a few months ago saying something like "I wonder what goes through someones mind when they purchase a YMCMB article of clothing"

I'll now read some of your other posts and threads. Thanks, OP, for providing me with that window into the mind of a sheep.

Why yal going at the mans head like that. It's not that serious. So yal say its cool to rock a dip set crew but if its ymcmb then it's sheepish? 

Dipset is just nostalgia tho...
Like it represents a style, a time, a certain type of music. Its much older too.

Maybe ymcb will get that love 10 yrs from now who knows.

in 03 i wouldnt wear a dipset shirt. But 10 years lata tho...

View media item 328872
:smokin

Im not hatin on op tho. Ive been to canada.

Does anyone know if they sell these t shirts at hot topic? Ive been to two malls and its not there. Any in the LA area?

I have a YMCMB shirt and rock it and plan to cop more cuz I'm not worried about what anybody thinks of what I like. It's dope to me. OP just go ahead and pay that cash

In SF about to go to la. I'll cop the crew neck when I get back to TO but jm looking for the t shirt that's $30 at hot topic

So did I
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP might as well **** a ***** **** for some truck fit
winning_gold_trophy_cup_0515-1104-2101-4458_SMU.jpg

the official dipset shirts (made by juelz moms) with the "whatz really good?" phrase on the back >>>

had one long sleave blk/gold and one in white/purple/gold

classic wish i still had them even tho they was like 3/4xl :smokin

if anybody got a link of those ...will cop :nerd:

Last edited:
OP,
I can ship to you the YMCMB Crewneck for the cost of 10 uncirulated 2013 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf 1 oz Coins.
You will be responsibel for customs fees.

I do have YAMBS V-neck A-shirts for $30 shipped if your are interested. They're available in red fishnet or black fishnet mesh.
wood cop..

instantly...

yambs tee..

:pimp:

i was gonna clown you until I realized I have a NWA shirt in the closet. good luck fam

Back
Top Bottom